♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hahahahs , These Few Days Never Go Where Lorhhx ...
Ytd Went Out With GuoHong Only ... That Flyball , Hahahahs !!! xD
Had A Small Tiff With Him Today ... :(
LOLS !!!!

Nvm ... Maple Yea ...
New Hobby ... Hahahahs xDD
Just Now Just Played Maple With Azalea And Denyse ... :D
Went Azalea House Just Now ... :)
Then After That I Went Home ...
Open Maple Agin And Play ... Then I Lvl 17 (NOOB LAI DE)
Then Jelson Ask Me Go Kerning City ...
Lols ... Then I DIED There Because Of That Octopus !!!!! LOLS !
Then Kip Apologise To Jel ... lols !
Then He Say Dont Need Laaaa ...
Wahh , I Felt So Bad ... :(
He Use A Long Time To Ask Me Walk Here Walk There Then
In The END I Die -.- Walan !!!! :(

Did My Homework When I Was At Azalea House ...
Hahahahs , Rest There Awhile On Her Bed While Loading Things ...
Hmm ... Then Now , Use Comp ...
Today Never Go Wushu Because , Girls Things Uhhs ... Hahahhs
Mama Help Me Call Ms Chng :)

Khays Laaaa ... Sorry For Not Posting , Really Not Free , And
TIRED !!!!!! Khays , Byes ... Sleeping Now :)

JINGXUANNNN(: