Lalalalallals !!!! Hii People :D
I'm Back :DDD Hmm ... Mummy Say Sunday Then Go Malaysia Then Wednesday
Then Come Back Yea... So I'm Here To Say ... Happy New Year People ! Hahahahs !!!
Ytd Went To School ... Daddy Fetch Me , PERSON And Person's Fren ... ^^
Went To School Quite Early Yea :o
Went To Canteen Did JianBao With Friends :DDD Hahahahs !!!~
Lesson-ed For Two Period Then Went Off And Change Into Costume For Wushu ... :D
CNY Performance Was Very Good !!!!~ Hahahahs ... I Felt Happy Too ...
First Time Perform For CNY ... ^^
Hmm ... Then After School ... Went To Wait For PERSON , Because
PERSON have CCA ... :D
Play-ed Bball With Frens While Waiting For PERSON ...
Finally PERSON's CCA Over ... Walk-ed To LRT ...
While Walking Something Happen And I Was DAMN PISSED !
Forget Itttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
Then LRT-ed To Compass And Bus-ed Home After That ...
Met Jeremy And Andy Down My Block ... Slack Slack ... ^^
Then 7Plus ... Daddy Came And Fetched Me ...
And We Went To Around Puggol End There And Ate Seafood ... :D
Crabs , Prawn , Friend Squid And Many More ...
Lastly Drank Heineken ! Hahahahs ! Damn Nice ... :D
Full Full And Yum Yum !!!~
Daddy Then Fetch Me Home First As I Have Allergy Skin :x OOOOOPS !
Hahahahs ... Then Ate Medi And Chatt-ed With PERSON ...
Cried Because Thot Of Someone ... UHHHH , Forget It :x
Hmm ... Then Kup Foney And Sms-ed Using Mummy's Foney With PERSON ...
Half Way , I Fell Asleep :o Hahahahahs !!!~
Now Nothing To Do ,
Just Hung Up With PERSON ...
People ! The PERSON Is My Good Friend ...
And That PERSON Like Someone Else Liaos ... So We're Inpossible ...
So Dont Misunderstand Please ... Thank You Vehh Muchhh !!!! :D
JINGXUAN :)
I'm Back :DDD Hmm ... Mummy Say Sunday Then Go Malaysia Then Wednesday
Then Come Back Yea... So I'm Here To Say ... Happy New Year People ! Hahahahs !!!
Ytd Went To School ... Daddy Fetch Me , PERSON And Person's Fren ... ^^
Went To School Quite Early Yea :o
Went To Canteen Did JianBao With Friends :DDD Hahahahs !!!~
Lesson-ed For Two Period Then Went Off And Change Into Costume For Wushu ... :D
CNY Performance Was Very Good !!!!~ Hahahahs ... I Felt Happy Too ...
First Time Perform For CNY ... ^^
Hmm ... Then After School ... Went To Wait For PERSON , Because
PERSON have CCA ... :D
Play-ed Bball With Frens While Waiting For PERSON ...
Finally PERSON's CCA Over ... Walk-ed To LRT ...
While Walking Something Happen And I Was DAMN PISSED !
Forget Itttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
Then LRT-ed To Compass And Bus-ed Home After That ...
Met Jeremy And Andy Down My Block ... Slack Slack ... ^^
Then 7Plus ... Daddy Came And Fetched Me ...
And We Went To Around Puggol End There And Ate Seafood ... :D
Crabs , Prawn , Friend Squid And Many More ...
Lastly Drank Heineken ! Hahahahs ! Damn Nice ... :D
Full Full And Yum Yum !!!~
Daddy Then Fetch Me Home First As I Have Allergy Skin :x OOOOOPS !
Hahahahs ... Then Ate Medi And Chatt-ed With PERSON ...
Cried Because Thot Of Someone ... UHHHH , Forget It :x
Hmm ... Then Kup Foney And Sms-ed Using Mummy's Foney With PERSON ...
Half Way , I Fell Asleep :o Hahahahahs !!!~
Now Nothing To Do ,
Just Hung Up With PERSON ...
People ! The PERSON Is My Good Friend ...
And That PERSON Like Someone Else Liaos ... So We're Inpossible ...
So Dont Misunderstand Please ... Thank You Vehh Muchhh !!!! :D
JINGXUAN :)