Hi readers .... ^^
Happy these few days yea ... :D love baby sooooo much uhs !
Didnt went to school today as i was sick ... :( Baby bring me to go see doctor :))
Help me paid for my medicine also ^^ Happy happy ...
But so guity luhs can ... i dont want to waste his money :( Wish that i will have lots of money then can
return him ^^ But was shocked that when i cough , and when i spit out the flame , Got blood de !
I COUGH OUT BLOOD !!!! oh Gosh !!!!! D:
Hmm ... tonned at baby's house today because he wants to take care of me ^^
Now he accompanying Junjie and his brother go down catch lizards ... :)
Waiting for him to come back yea ^^ i miss him already !
LOOK HERE MY STUPID TURTLE !!!! I MENTIONED THAT I MISS YOU ALREADY !!!!
Hahahahahs !!!! must gimme a kiss horhhs !!!! :x
I Love die you my sweethart ^^ & will love you forever :)
Hmm ... Nothing more to post already :)
Going maple now ... Stay tune to meeeeeee next post okehs ?
Hahahahs !!!~ And my tagboard had become rot liao ... People , can tag ? Make my tagboard alive bahhs Hhahahahahs !!!!~
Khays larhhhs .... Buh-byeees Readers !
JINGXUAN(:
hubby ... iloveyou so much !!!! mwarkks !!!!
LOVE BEGINS WITH US !!!! (L)