♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy 6th Monthsary Hubby ! (",)


Hi Earthings ... I'm like 10,000 Years never post my blog already <: Teehee <:
So Here i am posting my stupid rotted blog <: Hahs !
Firstly , I want To Say :




HAPPY 6TH MONTHSARY HUBBY !!!!!!! (L)





Happy Happy (': Hahahahs ! Baby saw it lerhh marhhs ^^ Haheeee ! (:
So , Later morning i'm going to give Hubby a Monthsary SURPRISE !!!! (:
Hope he give me surprise too , I dont wish for anything , Just Pass your N Level Gimme see can liao ! Hahahs ... (L)
Hope baby would like my surprise later when the sun rise :x

i miss baby so much you know !!! Dint spend enough time with him these few days :x Blehhs :'P
These few days mood not really good :'(
Bumped into Some Bitchy Flies These few days ... LOL ! Whao , Really bad manzx ...
And guys , do i look like a bull dog ? Oh God ... Hmm , been looking in the mirror just now to figure out what i look like , i think i found it ...
I look like an Elephant with penguin walking Style ... Isnt it weird x) LOL!
Oh God ... Looks Like Shit , I cant even imagine ... :x LOL !
Hubby lehhs , He look like a HIPPO with a Duckie Body ... Oh My Tiian ~~~
Look More sick Canzxz ! Hahahahahahahs ! ROFL !! Imagining now and im laughing like a mad Woman already ! @_@ LOLOLOLOLOL !!!! :'D

Tomolo going to do my PW'Project Work with my Classmates !!~
Hubby going too , yea yea ... Then after that go pasir ris bahhs .___.
Then Thursday going to the CIP , LOL !!! (: Baby going stalk me again ... 0.0 !
Friday , Going to accompany my real blood sister to Time Zone XD
Dummy BOYFRIEND going to AGAIN !!!! Hahahahs ... Stalker isn't he :P HAHAHAS !!!!
But iloveit !!! :x Mwahahahahahahs !!!! :)

Dear People who are reading this post now ,
What if someday someone look down on you and called you names as if you're a low life Dog ?
What would you do ? ( Answers , Tag my Tagboard . Thanks )


JINGXUAN(: