♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010


This was a picture taken by denyse' kukubye :x when having CIP at Hougang Mall Libary :)
Talking to Angeline Sissy & Boyfriend on msn now :) And playing private maple :)
Hmm , Baby still havent forgive me for what i did ... :(
Darling , im really sorry for what i did , try to forgive me alright ... iloveyou , seriously i do !~
Hais ... :'(

Yesterday tonned with Baby and friend :) Hahahahs , fun fun ...
Nothing to post already actually :) Hmm ... Going to sleep soon ...
Oh My Tian !!!~ I'm sick :( Dear god , please let Me get well soon ... :( Hais ...
Will accompany baby go bugis tomolo ... :) miss baby so much now :)



JINGXUAN(:



once your loved ones lose trust in you ,
there's really nothing you can do , because they wont trust you as much as last time ANYMORE ...

So people , promises are meant to be SEALED and not to be BROKEN ...
Never ever betray the promises you made to anyone ... Its too late to know that you're wrong ... It's too late to prove and its too late to tell them you really loved them alot , deep down in your heart ... And now , everything turns out to be a messed .
Without your love , without your trust , without your warm heart , you seems so cold to me , you totally treated me like a stranger now ...
Without you , JEREMY WONG.S.H ....
This World Will Be A Mighty Stranger .......
I Dont want to walk this earth if i gotta do it , SOLO :'(