♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010





Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! (L)
JongHyun from SHINEE !!!!! (L)
Hahahahs , been listening to Shinee songs recently and watching their rehersal video :x Hahahahs ! Because my both sister also like them ... x.x
They influence me to korean band one ... Hahahahahs ... And i love Lucifer that song ... :)
LOL ... dint went to school today ... tomolo im not going school also :)
Going to meet baby later at 7.30am ... :x LOL !
He go school one hour only ... LOL .
Hmm ... then going to baby house later ... ^^ Miss him like mad canzxz ! ~
I'm bored so i find his photo and post ... hahahahs ... ._.

Going play WolfTeam with baby soon ...
I'm not sleeping today ... i think baby also bahhs ... x.x
Drinking my milo now and listening to songs :) Yeah ! ...
okeh la , this is my little short post for you'll only ... :)
Guess no people will even read my blog bahhs .. as its really boring ya' know ...
Hahahahs . baby just tagged me !
I also cant wait till 8th months ...

I'M MORE LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR 1ST ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY !!!! (L)


Hahahahahs , okehs laaa .... gonna play wt with baby already ...
Buaiis ... :)



JINGXUAN ; SugarPlum :D