♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Monday, November 8, 2010



Before :)

After ~ :D


HAPPY 8TH MONTH MY DEAREST BOY !

Cut-ed my hair yesterday and reboed :) Hahahahs , see the different ? Whao , is like so dam short can ! :x hahahahs ... Change my blog song :) Hubby yesterday went to accompany reboned and cut my hair . LOL ! He sat beside me 3hours plus , hahahahs , sucha good boyfriend ! :') LOL
Hmm , after that finished reboned then daddy came and fetch me home .. Pray hard hard that
these few days will rain and the whether will be cold :x So i wont sweat so much . Hahahahs !
Wednesday working ice-cream maybe ? Because lesbo havent reply my message :(
Going see principal with mama again on wenesday :x Hahahahs ... Hope i can continue study bahh ... :) Btw , Today is my and hubby's 8th Monthsary (L) Hahahahs , iloveyou ...

Baby thanks for being there always okehs .. :) Hahahahs , you're really a Fantastic BOYFRIEND !!!! Hahahahahahahahah x.x i miss you now ... hope later we can meet .. because raining :x HAH !
Hmm , this eight month you have been giving in to me . actually i feel bad about it la , beating you , bite you , pinching you and my childish temper . :x Sorry ... :'( Baby you cannot leave me ok !!!! This is a command ! I cannot live without you :(
No matter what happen you must think of me ! I LOVE YOU ~ (L) Muackks !


Maybe watching movie MEGA MIND with baby later on ... :D

JINGXUAN(: