♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hi all helping my baby post . lols dono wat happen to baby recently sia sleep until like PIG liddat lors everyday when she sleep i wake up she wake up i sleep lammmmmmmessss sia like wth la she got so little time to pei me la . at baby hse now i tink i shud change a name for her not elephant gal baby is elephant pig baby lors still dare say i everyday sleep don pei her is her tat don pei me lors wtf .and to the ji bye spammer ar .....EAT SHIT AND GO DRINK UR MUM BREAST MILK DON LAME WASTE TIME SPAM PPL BLOG and to angeline my good sis ....I AM SORRYYYYYY ok post all i wan to say le bye bye