♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Sunday, December 19, 2010


Hello , miss baby so much . worked at Clarke Quay yesterday with boss , 2nd boss , baby and a girl :) Stressed ttm can , hahahas ... I keep jump to another stall to see their accessories . Funneh man ! Hmm , then took MRT back with baby then went home . Awhile later slacked with sebas and edmund ? Sorry , i dunno him :x Hmm , then 4.30am went home and sleep :x LOL !
Forgot to go baby house !!!!!!!! Cuz his family went to holiday ma ... Sadded , i think he's angry now , because just now i wake up i dint call him :/ OOOOOOO !!!!!! Hahahahahah ...
Baby dont angry luhhs , i was watching Ye Wen with papa ma ... :x Some more i 2pm then wake up ... Baby , later i go find you la okeh , relac realc . I Love You the most liao la !~
You're listed the first :x Heehee ... bibi , i miss you so dam much lo !
Actually going out with baby today de . But i guess now .................................. Hahahahah ! O.O ?
Maybe if can , maybe later still got go out bahh . I HOPE SO MAN !!!! Long time nv spend
time with baby alone liao :( Hahhahahs , Okeh luhhs , gonna go find tings eat then bathe then head to my Stupid Hippo Hubby's house liao .... Bye Bye ^^



JINGXUAN(: