♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Thursday, December 2, 2010


This few days been slacking with Sebas , Sky , Kirby and hubby :)
Boring hubby went to ton with lloyd ... Hais , this few days been quarreling with baby :'(
Over small stuff some more . Because baby is sick . And the worst thing is he dont want to take his medicine ! Hate it man really ... and i have mood swing swing -.- Then keep quarrel with him :( Hahahs , i also dont know wha to do already . I still can laugh , because i really dont know what to do already . My love life is so complicated ! :( I miss baby ... How i wish we can settle down one day and stop quarreling so easily . It really hurt my hard really . I dont know about him .
Lesser personal time with baby , feel quite sad luhs . sometimes ask him out he not free , or sometimes he's sleeping . Everything is starting to change one by one . How am i suppose to go through this ? :( School's starting already and i've may not have the time to accompany him ...
I just want him to be happy , but seems like he's acting a strong . You know ! :(
Hey boy , im sorry , i know you dont trust me now , not like last time . Sorry for saying out your secrets :( But now , please , if you're unhappy please tell me because i'm your GIRLFREN ! :(
You once said that i'm the closest to you . Said that we're not only couple we're best frend ! :')
Hubby , you can tell me anything ok ! i love you , seeing you like this , i felt that i'm sucha failure .
Baby , try to trust me one more time ! iloveyou ...

Daddy leaving singapore later at night , i'll be the only one at home ! :x LOL ! scarry ...
Okehs , nights people ! :)



JINGXUAN(:

4MORE DAYS TO 9TH MONTHS !