♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me :D



Went To School Today With Junhui Korkor ... :x
Hahahahhs ... Messaged Baby Early In The Morning ...
Then In Class Also :D
Message Message Message ...
Handphone Going No Money Already ... Sad T.T
Hais , Previous 'someone' LA ! All his fault ... quarrel -.-
Nehhmind Forget It ... :D

Hmm ... After School Went Take Cab With Andy Brother ,
Jeremy's Brother And Zhikai ...
Went Andy House To Watch Horror Movie ...
Scary ... And The Father Keep Talk Talk Talk Talk ... LOLS !
Ok ... Then Went Back Home To Change ... Jeremy Waited At My House ...
Then Change Finished Went To Meet Andy At Compass Point ...
Saw JiaQing ... LOLS !
Then Leexin Called Me ... Aiya, Dont Say Liao La ...
Then Andy's Father Fetched Me And Jeremy Go Eat Steamboat At AMK There ...
Something Happen In The Car ... Ahhh Forget It ...
After Eating Took One Big Round To Find Something ... LOLS !
Get Off The Car And I Vomited Straight Away ... Aiyoyo ~
Get Back In Car ... Round Round Round Again ~
Dizzy Again ~

Reached Home At 11pm ... -.-
Not My Fault ... Had A Small Quarrel With Baby As
I Promised Him Something But I Never Do ... D:
Feel Like Crying ... Baby Sorry ... T.T iloveyou !~ (L)
Jeremy Then Went Back With Me And Explain To Daddy What Happen And
Why Am I So Late ... LOLS !
Daddy Stand There Orh Orh orh ...
AfterThat Story Finished He Say 'Dont Come Home So Late Liao Next Time!'
Ok , Then Byebye To Jeremy ...
Called Baby Dint Answer ...
Spammed Call Him ... When He Answer , He say he tired ... nevermind , but he talk so soft i cant hear then i keep 'huh huh huh'
Then he shouted at me ... aiya ~ forget it ... baby character is like this derhhx ...
Must be used to it ... HAHAS ! I Gave myself some time to understand him more :D
Hmm ... Kup the call then baby messaged me ...
say i'm angry already and i said no ...
after awhile , everything ok liaos :D hahahahahs !!!!
Got back with baby ... ^^
Going to sleep already , tomolo have sku then have CCA ...
Will be tiring yea ... :D so ... yea , going byebye liaos ...
Mwarkks peeps ... LOVE (L)


JINGXUAN(:



you dint answer my calls ... guessed that shows that you already forget about me already ...
hahahsh ! good ... forget about me aye ...
GOODBYE !~ we've got nothing else more to say to each other ...
:D LASTLONG ~ With the girl ...