Today Went To School Daddy Fetch Again ...
Got Caught By Muru -.-
My Eyerings ... Haissssss :0
DETENTION !!!~
Got Bacl History Paper Today And I Got 7/10 ... :x
And Science Just Passed By Half Mark ... LOL !
After School Went To Detention ...
After One Hour Went To LRT And Forget That The Fucking Ezlink Card Still With
Teacher ... Rushed Back As I'm Meeting Baby ...
Saw Ching Yan :DDD
She Waited For Me To Take My Ezlink Card Then We
Took Lrt Home ... Saw That Guy !!!!! -.-
Forget It ... We Just Act As If We Dont Know Each Other ...
Aiya Dont Need Act La ... I Really Dont Know Him Marhhs -.-
Reached Home , No One Was Home ...
Went To Shower Then Changed Then Took Wallet And Hadphone ...
Went To Take LRT Then MRT To Outram ^^
Met Baby And Russel There ... XiaoQiang Not With Us ...
Tomato Pei Eunice Go Woodland Point Pierce Tongue :D
Woooooohooooooo !~~~
Slacked At Bbay House ... Hahahahahhs !!!! ~
Jack Was There Too ... :D Make Me Lauhg Like Mad Can !? :x
Then I'm Hungry Then Baby Make The Dont Know What Kinda Egg He InVent Derh Recipe ... Errrrrrr? ? ?
He Put The Egg Then Put Cheese Then Put Chilli , Then Put Black Sauce ...
Wahhhhhhhhh !!!! Ok Nvm ...
Then I Told Baby , "No Matter How Disgusting The Food You Made Is ... I Will Still Swollow It !" Baby Very Happy LOL !!!!!! (L)
Then Baby Make Hot Chocolate For Me Toos ... ~ Yummy :DDD
Went Home At 9pm ...
Reached Home At 10Plus ... :DDD
Miss Baby Right Now -.-
Hais :( Friday Then Can See Him ... Bcuz Tomolo
I Have Wushu !!!!!! LOL LOL LOL ~~~~~~
JINGXUAN(:
saw you today at the LRT platform yea ...
how are you ? i wanna take a look at you but i don't dare ....
i wanna say hi ... but i hate you ... i dont want to see your reactions ...
when i see you , thousands of reactions came into my mind ...
LOLS ! hais ... just wanna know how are you ... heard that you've been messaging
your xiiaozhuzhu in your class yea ? hahahahs ....
i know who is she yea ....
try to win her heart barhhs ... she's cute and better ^^ heehee ...
but dont abandoned the other one worhhx ... cuz the other one also like you very much !
Ok , Bye EWWE !!!! -.-
ILOVEYOU LERON TIONG JEE XIANG !!!
28FEB2010 ; 15:45PM (L)
Got Caught By Muru -.-
My Eyerings ... Haissssss :0
DETENTION !!!~
Got Bacl History Paper Today And I Got 7/10 ... :x
And Science Just Passed By Half Mark ... LOL !
After School Went To Detention ...
After One Hour Went To LRT And Forget That The Fucking Ezlink Card Still With
Teacher ... Rushed Back As I'm Meeting Baby ...
Saw Ching Yan :DDD
She Waited For Me To Take My Ezlink Card Then We
Took Lrt Home ... Saw That Guy !!!!! -.-
Forget It ... We Just Act As If We Dont Know Each Other ...
Aiya Dont Need Act La ... I Really Dont Know Him Marhhs -.-
Reached Home , No One Was Home ...
Went To Shower Then Changed Then Took Wallet And Hadphone ...
Went To Take LRT Then MRT To Outram ^^
Met Baby And Russel There ... XiaoQiang Not With Us ...
Tomato Pei Eunice Go Woodland Point Pierce Tongue :D
Woooooohooooooo !~~~
Slacked At Bbay House ... Hahahahahhs !!!! ~
Jack Was There Too ... :D Make Me Lauhg Like Mad Can !? :x
Then I'm Hungry Then Baby Make The Dont Know What Kinda Egg He InVent Derh Recipe ... Errrrrrr? ? ?
He Put The Egg Then Put Cheese Then Put Chilli , Then Put Black Sauce ...
Wahhhhhhhhh !!!! Ok Nvm ...
Then I Told Baby , "No Matter How Disgusting The Food You Made Is ... I Will Still Swollow It !" Baby Very Happy LOL !!!!!! (L)
Then Baby Make Hot Chocolate For Me Toos ... ~ Yummy :DDD
Went Home At 9pm ...
Reached Home At 10Plus ... :DDD
Miss Baby Right Now -.-
Hais :( Friday Then Can See Him ... Bcuz Tomolo
I Have Wushu !!!!!! LOL LOL LOL ~~~~~~
JINGXUAN(:
saw you today at the LRT platform yea ...
how are you ? i wanna take a look at you but i don't dare ....
i wanna say hi ... but i hate you ... i dont want to see your reactions ...
when i see you , thousands of reactions came into my mind ...
LOLS ! hais ... just wanna know how are you ... heard that you've been messaging
your xiiaozhuzhu in your class yea ? hahahahs ....
i know who is she yea ....
try to win her heart barhhs ... she's cute and better ^^ heehee ...
but dont abandoned the other one worhhx ... cuz the other one also like you very much !
Ok , Bye EWWE !!!! -.-
ILOVEYOU LERON TIONG JEE XIANG !!!
28FEB2010 ; 15:45PM (L)