Hi Guys ... LONG time no post lerhhx ... x.x
hahahahhs ... Just came back from wushu camp yea ...
3days two night ! It was fun ...
Last day had 6hours of training and it was
TIRING !!!!!! Gosh !!! hahahahas ...
My Boyfriend Had Gone Missing Already ... He Dint
Contact me :( Hais ...
I Think He's Pissed Off And Want A Silence Break Barhhs ...
Hahahhas , I'm Ok With It ... :DDD
I Dont Know Where Is He Now Liaos :D
Hmm ... Now At Jeremy's House Posting ...
Andy Went To Court :( Hope Nothing Happen ... I Love You Guys :DDD
Jeremy Went To Meet His Friend ... So I'm At His House With His Family ... LOLS !
Sianxzxzx ... Actually Today Want Go Bugis Street Buy Clothes Derhhx ...
But Last Night Slept At Jeremy's House ... Until Today ... LOLS !
ust Rain Finish ... Shall Not Go Out Barhhs ... Waiting For Them To Get Back Soon ...
Sibeii Sianxzxz ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!~
Just Play Finish Audition Too :D hAHAHAHS ...
Fingers All Very Stiff Liao :(( Sad Sad ...
Cried :(
Yeahhh ! Jeremy's Back ... Missed Him So Much Lols !!!
Byes Guys :DDD LOVE YA'
JINGXUAN:D
hahahahhs ... Just came back from wushu camp yea ...
3days two night ! It was fun ...
Last day had 6hours of training and it was
TIRING !!!!!! Gosh !!! hahahahas ...
My Boyfriend Had Gone Missing Already ... He Dint
Contact me :( Hais ...
I Think He's Pissed Off And Want A Silence Break Barhhs ...
Hahahhas , I'm Ok With It ... :DDD
I Dont Know Where Is He Now Liaos :D
Hmm ... Now At Jeremy's House Posting ...
Andy Went To Court :( Hope Nothing Happen ... I Love You Guys :DDD
Jeremy Went To Meet His Friend ... So I'm At His House With His Family ... LOLS !
Sianxzxzx ... Actually Today Want Go Bugis Street Buy Clothes Derhhx ...
But Last Night Slept At Jeremy's House ... Until Today ... LOLS !
ust Rain Finish ... Shall Not Go Out Barhhs ... Waiting For Them To Get Back Soon ...
Sibeii Sianxzxz ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!~
Just Play Finish Audition Too :D hAHAHAHS ...
Fingers All Very Stiff Liao :(( Sad Sad ...
Cried :(
Yeahhh ! Jeremy's Back ... Missed Him So Much Lols !!!
Byes Guys :DDD LOVE YA'
JINGXUAN:D