♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hie ...
Back To Posting ...
Never Go School For Two Days Due To
Menstrual Pain ... Hais ... Siian ...
Luckily Bbay Was There To Accompany Me ... (:
Hmm ... But Bbay Yesterday Went To Bugis With Zhikai ...
Pang Seh-ed Me ... Aww , I'm Soooooooo Sadd !
Baby Badbad :( Hate Chiew !
Hahahahs ... Tml Going To Skuu Already :D
Baby Too ... If He Nv Go Im Going To Smash His Balls ! Mwahahahahs !!! :x
Going Go Rest Now ... :DDD
ILOVEYOU BABY !!!!!!!!!!!
Love JWSH Forever !!!!!!!! (L) Mwarkks !!!
JINGXUAN(:
18 More Days To 2nd Month :x Baby Tankiew For Being There ! (l)
And ... ... iloveyou !