♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Hiie people :DDD
Last Night Tonned At Baby's House Agin Yea ...
Sick Again ... Baby Spread His Flu And Cough To Me ... :( So Bad ...
Hais .... Bored Bored Bored !!!!!!!!!11
BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED !~

Maybe going out to meet zhikai later ??
HahHAhahas .... Baby now talking to weikian in Msn ... Hahaahsh !!!!! Funny ...
Weikiian on Webcam ... Then He Purposly Smoke Give Us See ... Funneh !!!
Got To Go Now ... Bye :D



JINGXUAN(:


14Days To 2nd Month ...iloveyou baby (L)