♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Thursday, April 22, 2010


Its already 4am and im still awake ...
baby asked me to goto bed just now at 2plus ... and im still awake ... x.x
baby sleep and pangseh-ed me ... :( wakakaka !
bibi ... iloveyou soooo much .... :D

didnt went sku for like 4days ?
finally my menstruation not so much liao ...
tomolo going to school already :) YEAH !!!~
But sad , no mc ... no letter ... going tell teacher say i period pain ... -.-
dunno what had happened during the past few days in school ... oopps !
in the mean time , i'm listening to Dope - Die MF Die .
LOLS ! Violent Song ... -.-

2More hours and baby is going to call my house to wake me up ...
Aww ... I'm so tired now ... But When lie on bed i'm not tired again ... Hais !~
How How ?? I wanna sleep ... :( Maybe is miss baby too much ... ?
tomolo last day of school ...
And one more thingy ...
Yesterday my temporaly Phone LOST!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH !~
Was like so pissed off la ... :(
Today try call and its unavailable .... Sobsob :'(
Ate With Baby's Parents At Blk 205 Just Now ... And Back To Home Sweet Home :x

Khays Luhs ... Going to sleep now ...
Cannot sleep also must try sleep liao ... if not ... ...
tomolo really no mood and energy to go school ...
Nights peeps ! (L)


JINGXUAN(:


15 more days to 2nd month ... baby iloveyou (L)
mwarkks !!!!! Nights nights :D