♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hi peeps ...
was sick yesterday suddenly and dunno why ...
cough and blah blah ...
headached and so on ... was really xin ku !~ :(
So dint go school ...
Called The School This Morning ...
i mean mdm ong ... :D
Picked up and talk talk ... sianzxz ....
Missed Baby Soooooo Much :(
Hais .... Informed the school cuz duwan them to say i Pon school ... :x
wednesday already tomolo and Mid-year is coming ... Hais ...
Havent study and duno i will pass anot ...
This time confirm alot fail liao laaaaaa ... T.T (cry)
Went out yesterday ... Before im sick ...
Went to kbox ... ahah !!! :D
Know some new frens yea ...
Yi Hui I Think Her Name .... :D Sang alot alot of songs ...
extend extend and extend the time ... Was so fun ...
:) Happy Happy ...
Oh God ... Im Still Sick ... How how how !!!!???
Khays I Gtg Liao x.x
Needa Rest Huh ...Tomolo Will Be Going To School ...
Call Baby awhile barhhs o.o ?
JINGXUAN(:
4more days to 2nd month ... TEEHEE C:
I AM SOOOOOO FUCKING HAPPY UHS !!!!!!
iloveyou Baby Wong .... (L)