Hiie People , im back to posting ... :D
Happy to say that my fever had gone !!!! :)
Shoo shoo ... ~ Hmm ... Headache also gone ...
Byebye :x
Hais ... :( I'm not that happy now adays worhhx D:
And my dear boy also nv 'ti liang ti liang' me abit :(
he ask me go his house cuz he miss me ? 'LOL'
Then i also still abit sick marhhs ... Taxi fare i give ? !!!!
He ask me go , should he help me pay what ... Unreasonable ... -.-
Sometimes i just 'dislike' him so much ... D': (Sobbsss)
Ask him to eat his medicine like someone is peeling the chicken's skin alive lidatt -.-
I've no more strengh to take care of him liao laaaa T.T
Mentruation just came yesterday and i'm already calling for help just like a
half dead , half alive monster (RAWR!) -.-
And HE , still want to make me feel like as if im a beggar , begging for him -.-
Like wtf can ?!!!!! Hey boy , SEE HERE !!!!
im not scared you see this ok !
Because you made me ... ... 'AIYA DUNNO HOW I FEEL OSO LA !'
i've no one to turn to ... so i talked all this bullshit on blog ...
to let myslf calm down !!!!! i just hate myself ...
Am I The One At Fault ?
Am I The One Who Started All This ?
Am I The One Who Always Bullshitted On You And Make You Fucking
Changed Untill Like This ?
You !!!!!! seriously tell me what you want !
TELL ME What you want !!!! ... ... ...
Ok ... Someone is begging for the comp now , and that's ...
JERALD Wong , The One Who Always Say Himself Is The Most Guilan One In The World --
Bye ... -.- Will Post Some Other Time ...
JINGXUAN(:
DEAREST ,
i duwan wars in between our r/s ok ...
you promise me derhhx ... why ? you've forgotten ?? hope you can listen awhile laaa ...
Be a goodboy alright ... i still love you ...
No more quarrels ^^
(L)