♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

helping my ELEPHANT GAL WIFEY to blog ... had a great day wif wifey today lols tis morning got woke up by my fren "FROG"then me and wifey go pei him go thai temple . then went home wif wifey talk talk then played wif her wt . after tat she pang seh me go play audi . then my grandma brought food for me and wifey we eat liao then fren msg me ask me slack wif him . so i and wifey when slack wif him awhile then wifey come my house see tv awhile then go liao -_- sad . then i sent wifey home on the way talked a lot of h2h i and wifey is happy tat we have each other . we were so sad before wifey left my house as she told me tat school reopen liao cannot pei each other so long liao ...sianzzz. then went i sent wifey home i went home then use com halfway wifey appeared in my doorway LOLS. she told me no one open door for her and is purpose de . i lent her my fone call her mum then actually her parent went see worldcup her sisters sleeping . then wifey start crying and hug me say she very scared jus now she tot her mum purpose de ... stupid baby... then wifey parent came my house downstairs fetch her home . then when wifey reached home she msg me she very sad . so i ask her call me say . then she told me tat her mum and father tell her tat even if we really marry next time she wont see my parents . lols wifey cry while telling me ... cause of some misunderstanding between our families last time lols . then wifey tell me wan break up but i dowan then ok liao ... WIFEY I JUS WANNA TELL U NO MATTER WAT HAPPENS I AM ALWAYS THERE 4 U WE DON NID ANYONE INCLUDING PARENTS TO JUDGE OUR LOVE LIFE WE DON NEED THEM TO SAY HU THEY LIKE AND DON LIKE ITS OUR CHOICE I DON WANNA GIVE UP TIS RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MANY THINGS TOGETHER ... I WILL LOVE U 4EVA ...