♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Cant sleep i cant sleep i still CANT sleep !!!!! :(
People Help me !!!! T.T
Shiieeet .... im still in holiday mood ... is like what the hell can ...
First day school , cannot wake up so dint went to school ... Sad shiiet !~
Second day , stomach pain dont know eat what .... then never go to school ...
Today , cant sleep ... Tomolo idk -.- Wth !!!!~

Just went to baby house just now to eat dinner with his family , back home at 11pm ? :)
Great .... I was tired just now ... but once i lied on the bed ...
there's something telling me that i'm not tired and i want to play .... maybe i tonned too much alreadu bahhs ... :(
I look behave like an owl now ... Morning is my bedtime and Night is the time i could get wild -.- How how .... baby scolded me because i'm still not in my lala land -.- Zzz ~
But i really cannot sleep what ...
Homework , i havent done a single thing ... lols ! Not going to care too ...
Studies sucks .... Books suck ... Teachers - Nothing to say ... School Sucks !
I want to faster get out of this school ... maybe its not because i dont like to study ...
maybe its because of the school... I HATE PEI HWA SECONDARY ... -.-
So big yea ... -.- Come on teacher or whoever so ...
Prick on me !!!! Come ... -.- This is my mouth anyway -.-
I Just hate PEI HWA SECONDARY so *FUCKING* much !
Oh man .... I Dislike wushu toozxz ... _|_
Ooooops , Maybe people read this , i will be nagged by teachers in school ... -.-
lols , with their craps ?
Hey people .... let me tell you ... I like it means i like it ,
I Dislike it means i REALLY dislike it ... Can you put this in to your fucking brain !!!
You do not needa force me to go some shit i dont like ! OK !~
I AM A GIRL WHO HAS A VERY BAD ATTITUDE PROBLEM ...
DISLIKE ME , HATE ME SO MUCH ... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE ...
Rumors and shit ... PLEASE SAY IT RIGHT INTO MY FUCKING FACE ALRIGHTS !
-.- secondary school ... need to be so childish bo -.-
and yea .... teachers spread things too-.- Even old folks -.- Darn their smelly ass -.-
In a bad bad mood now ... ! Nothing more to say so ...

BYE !!!!!



JINGXUAN(:




7MORE DAYS TO 4TH MONTH and ... i love you dearest boy ... :D