♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

hi guys helping my stupid lazy elephant gal baby post AGAIN !!! lols celebrated 3rd month ytd wif baby at pasir ris beach hahas . baby at first say tired dowan go beaach then later run out fuind me and my frens alone ! stupid elephant gal baby . enjoyed tis few days wif baby in the chalet lols very happy sia . but baby like not so happy leh she say very noisy ... now at home posting while my elephant gal baby is seeing tv wif my sis . STUPID GIRL .ok all i wanna say is LATE HAPPY 3rd MONTH BABY . gtg guys cya