Actually I'm Wondering ,
Are You Still Pissed Of With Me ?
Do You Still Think Of Me ?
Why Are You Not Replying My Messages ? Think You Really Don't Want Talk To Me ~
And Why Are You Not Answering My Calls ? I Bet You Haven't Forgive Me ~
That Day You Sms Me And Said
'Don't Bother Calling Or Sms Me ,
I Won't Entertain This Ever Again !'
Do You Really Mean It ??? :(
I'm Really Scared ... I'm Really Sorry ... Why Can't You Just Forgive Me ?
♥Wondering ... Am I Still Your Friend :(
Are You Still Pissed Of With Me ?
Do You Still Think Of Me ?
Why Are You Not Replying My Messages ? Think You Really Don't Want Talk To Me ~
And Why Are You Not Answering My Calls ? I Bet You Haven't Forgive Me ~
That Day You Sms Me And Said
'Don't Bother Calling Or Sms Me ,
I Won't Entertain This Ever Again !'
Do You Really Mean It ??? :(
I'm Really Scared ... I'm Really Sorry ... Why Can't You Just Forgive Me ?
♥Wondering ... Am I Still Your Friend :(

Whao !!! ~
Today Really Nothing To Do Yea ...
Woke Up At 1pm Today Afternoon ...
Then Saw Tawei's And Laopo's Messages ...
Reply Them Then Continue Lying On My Bed ...
Untill 2pm Then I Got Up ... LOLS ! Really Damn Tired ... Can't Take It Anymore ~
Then Eat Brunch . Guess Tonight Won't Be Eating Already . I'm Damn Bloody Full Can !
Hahahahs ~
Then Called Up Alvina Ask Something .
Then Messaged Azalea Mei And Ask About Camp Thingy And The Hammies !
Hahahahs ... So Now I Think I'm Going Bathe And Sleep Soon Barhhs .
Tomorrow Maybe Gonna Stay At Home And Sleep All Day Again :x
Then At Night Daddy Then Bring Me Go Buy Sleeping Bag At Compass :D
Then Monday ? Go Buy Can Food And Noodles All These With
Alvina , Azalea They'll :DDDD
YEAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shall End Here Now ...
Byes !!! Mwarks :D
JINGXUANN (:
hey boy , i just want to say ... i'm finally moving on without you ...
if it is to be , it is up to me ...
girl ... you're moving on ........♥
if it is to be , it is up to me ...
girl ... you're moving on ........♥