♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hey Guys ^^
Back To Posting Yea ...
Today I Woke Up At 3PM Plus ...
Whao !!!~ Very Late Right ... No Choice La ...
I Pig Marhhs ... Hahahahs :x
Hmm , Changed My Blog Song Already Yea ...
The First Two Song Is My Favourite Song Yea :DDD
Espeicially The First One , Ashlyn - That's When I Love You
Hahahahs x.x

Last Night I 5AM Then Sleep Yea , Cuz Cannot Sleep ... :x
So Tired Yea ... Hahahahs !
Btw , Last Night I Messaged Jellybean ,
He Still Don't Want Reply :(
I Very Sad ...
Hais :x Why ? Saw Him At The Last Day Of Camp In Canteen ...
He Came Down And Have A Break ...
:((( But He Didn't Saw Me I Guess o.o
Aiya I Dunno Laaaa !~ I Hate This Kinda Feeling Sia ...
Fxck !!! x.x Feel Like Stop Loving Him Already But , I Can't !
Hais , Have To Wait Untill School Re-open Then Can See Him :x Hahahs ...
JellyBean ! I WILL WAIT !!!

Now Daddy Go Out 'DaBao' Give Us Eat ...
Hungry Hungry ...
Nvr Eat Breakfast Today , Lunch Also No Have ...
So Today Only Eat One Meal Only Yea ... :)
Tomorrow Going Out With Aline , Jiajun , QiFeng , Jolene ?
Hahahhs , Maybe More Wushu People !~ Yeahh !
Hahahhs .. I Missed The Camp :(
Feel So Sad ... Nothing To Do At Home ...
If Got Two Months Camp , Isn't That Good ?!
Hee ... But That's Impossible Luhhs ! :x
Going End Here Now .. Will Post Tomorrow :D



JINGXUANNN(:


P/S : I Don't Care How You Treat Me Yea , Don't Care You Want Reply Or Not Yea ...
I Don't Care If You're Still Angry With Me ... I Just Want To Tell You ,
I'm Really Very Sorry For What I've Done !
Can't You Just Forgive Me ? I Promised If You Forgive Me , I Will Not
Be So Irritating ... I Will Give You Peace ! Please , I Don't Want To Lose A Friend Like You:(
No Matter What ~~~~
I LOVE YOU JELLYBEAN :D