♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Monday, November 30, 2009

Gonna write/post a quiz that's tagged by Emily below :

This or that

1O to go.

1.Are you single?: Currently Yes :)
2.Are you happy?: Quite Happy With My Life Now ^^
3.Are you bored?: Yes !!! Very Bored -.-
4.Are you fair?: Yes And No :D
5.Are you indian?: I'm A Chinese La ! :x
6.Are you stupid?: Many Ppl Said I Am , Espeicially Tawei -.-
7.Are you honest?: Yea Of Course , But Sometimes Not :D
8.Are you irish?: NO !
9.Are you nice?: Yes , But Can Be Cruel Too :)
10.Are you asian?: Lols ...

Ten facts.

Full name: Shanny Ng Jing Xuan .
Nickname: Alot Alot x.x
Birthplace: Singapore La ...
Hair colour: Black , Brown ?
Hair style: Dunno How Say ...
Eye colour: Brown .
DOB: 21st March .
Mood: Bored Bored Bored , Rotting At Home -.-
Favourite colour: Sky Blue And White ^^
One place you wished to visit: Japan :D

Ten facts about your love.

1.Been in love?: Yes .. o.o ?
2,Believe in love in first sight?: No x.x
3.Currently have a crush?: Yea x.x
4.Hurt emotionally before?: Ya ... :x
5.Broken someone's heart?: Yes , This Year :x
6.Have your heart broken?: Yes , Recently x.x
7.Like someone but kept in heart?: Yea x.x
8.Are you afraid of commitment?: Not really .. x.x
9.Last person you hugged: You Mean Fren Or ... ? I Forgot Actually :x LOLS ?!
10.Last person you said ILYs : Hahhahs , Nicole Mummy (In TagBoard Few Mins Ago)

This or That.

Love or lust: I Dunno x.x
Cats or dogs: Cats Of Course ! x.x
Best friends or regular friends: Anything ^^
Creamy or crunchy: Anything x.x
Pencil or pen: LOLS ?! What Kinda Ques Is This ? I Choose Both ? x.x
Wild night out or romantic in: Romantic Barhhs ... x.x
Money of happiness: Happiness La !!!! LOLS ...
Night or day: Night ... :))
IM or phone: Anything As Long Can Contact PPL ! x.x

Have you ever.

Been caught sneaking out: Yea .. :x
Seen a polar bear: Err ... In The Zoo Yes :D
Done something you regret: Yea , Who Didn't ?
Jumpin: Huh ? LOLS ?
Eat food that is on the floor?: Oh My God ? No Man ...
Eat an entire Jaw breaker?: Huh ? I Dont Understand The Ques :p
Been caught naked: No La ... Wahh !!! T.T
Wanted bf back?: No ... Hahahhs ...
Cried because lost a person forever: Err ... Got Before ... This Year :x
Wanted to disappear: Yes , I Dont Want Ppl To Find Me ... :x

Preference of love.

Smile or eyes: BOTH ! x.x
Light or dark hair: Light :D
Hugs or kisses: Huggies :DDD
Shorter or taller: Taller To 165 :D
Intelligence or attraction: Err ... Intelligent More Abit Than Attraction x.x
Violent or pathetic: None Of The Above :p
Older or younger: Younger , If Can I Want To Return To Baby :p
Outgoing or quiet: Outgoing :D But Sometimes I Prefer Keeping To Myself :x
Sweet or bad: Anything :D

Have you.

Performed in a large crowd?: Ya !!! That's My Dream Man ! :D
Talk on the phone longer than a hour: Yea ... :D
A rock concert: Nope :(
Cheerleading team: Hmm ... Nope :( Oh Have !~ Kindergarden That Tine :p
Dance team: Yes !!! Been Dancing For 6Years Then Suddenly Becuz Of Something Go Wushu -.-
Sports team: No :x Too Fat Cannot Run x.x
Drama play or production: Drama Play !!! Love Acting :x
Owned rich cars: No , Can Have Car Drive I Already Very Happy :x
In a rap video: Wad The Hell ... No La ! -.- (Diao To The Core)

Last.

Last call you made: Tawei -.- And We Quarreled -.-
Hugged: Hmm ... My Cousins , Cuz Returning Back To Singapore :D
Hung out: With My Aunties , Uncles And Cousins In Malaysia x.x
Work: I Want To But No Have Now ... :D
Talked to: Goodmorning To My Mum :x
You IM'ed: Huh ? Dun Understand The Ques :x
Texted: Nicole Mummy :)
Movie: Chuting Laopo And Renyi Uncle (2012)
Last person or thing you miss: LOLS ! Dont Want To Say :x

Tag 20 people to do the quiz.
EDITED!
1. Jasreel
2. Benjamin
3. Azalea
4. Nicole
5. Jinkai
6. Amelia
7. Aline
8. Alanna
9. Alvina
10. Atiqah
11. Longboon
12. Cheris
13. Shandy
14. Cassandra
15. Felicia
16. Jill
17. Elena
18. Grace
19. Fionn
20. Xavier