♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Monday, November 23, 2009


Aww , I Love Her So Much ... Her Song
!!!!
Espeicially , 失恋无罪 ~ The Lyrics ... Hahahhsxzxzx !!!

Click Here To See Barhhs :)
The First Song ...
Click Here For The 2nd Song :)
Hahahhs ... I Love It So Much !

Songs By Other Singers

Click Here For The First One :) (i LOVE this song)
Click Here Fir The 2nd One :) (wad i feel last time)
Click Here For The 3rd One :) (angela zhang )

Nth Much To Post Actually ...
Tomorrow WeiChang's Birthday :DDD
Hahahhs ... Going Clebrate With Him ...
And Going Buy His Present Tml !
Hahahahzxzxzx !(:


JINGXUANN (: