♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Friday, November 13, 2009


HiHi :D
Hahahhs ... Today Was Such A Great Day Yea :D
Have Alot Of Fun ...
Today Went To Watch The Movie 2012 With
Renyi , Renyi's Mu
m And Chuting Laopo
At AMK Hub Early In The Morning .
About 9Plus Woke Up Then Meet Laopo At 10am Then
Went To Take Bus Reached There At
Around 10.30 :x
lols ... The Show Start At 11.40am Lorhhs ...
Hahahahs ... Nvm , We Waited There .


After The Movie Hahahs .
Of Course Is Went To The Toilet
First La ! Hahahhs :D
Took A Photo With Laopo :D
The Show W
as Really NICE !!!!
Worth Watching , Hahahhs ...
Got Alot Of Scenes Laopo And Me Scared Untill
Hug Each Oth
er And Cry ...
Hahahs ! Then Renyi Don't Know What To Do xD
Heheh ! Then Got Alot Of Scenes Is About Family Love Derhhx .
Wahh ! 感动 !!!! Hahahah ... Laopo Cried Again x.x


After The Amazing Movie ...
It Was S
till Early ...
So We Decided To Go Kbox :D
Renyi Go Eat With His Mum ...
He Come Join Us Later :D
Bcuz His Mum Not Coming Later :x Haahahs !
So Took A Photo In Lift Yea ... :D !

Then Last Last ...
Went Kbox At 3Pm .
Come Out At 7Pm .
WHAO !!!~
4Hours Yea ... Hahahahs !!!!
Renyi Leave At 4Pm Like That ...
So See Laopo Home Then I Alone Take Bus Home ...
Hahahas !
Laopo I Love You !
Muackks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently
,
Messaging Laopo =="
The Time Shows 1am Sharp Now ...
Grr ...
Tired !!!!!!!!!!!
She Don't Let Me Sleep Uhs .
She Say She Scared Don't Want Me Leave Her Alone .
Aiyoyo ~ I Don't Know How ...
Oh My Tian ~

Nevarminds ! ~
Nights Nights Guys !

JINGXUANN (: