Today Woke Up At 1pm ^^
Then I Was Alone At Home ...
Chat-ed With Tawei For Like 2Hours ...
Then Mama Message Me Say That They're Buying
Sleeping Bag For Me :)
Hahahhs ... And I Feel So Happy :DDD
I Finally Got My Own Sleeping Bag :)
This Morning ...
Tawei Keep Nagging ...
Ask ,e To Go Eat My Breakfast ...
Like Ahma Like That ...
Aiyo !!!
Cannot Stand Him ...
I Pitty His Future Wife .............
P/S : Hey Tawei , You Better Change :x
Message Alot Of People Today ...
Ms Chng , Azalea , Aline , Alvina And Tawei :DDD
Hahahahs ^^ Thanks For Accompanying Me This Afternoon :D
Hmm ... Hahahhs ...
Then I Went To Sell Hamster But The Uncle Said It's Too Small .
Want Me To Next Week Then Go Angain :D
Hahahhs ...
After That Went Home Then Play With Hammiess ^^
Then Sms Again :D
After That Chat-ed With Tawei The Whole Day ...
Then Went To Eat Dinner ... :DDD
After That Go Bathe ...
Then Go Used Comp Awhile ,
Then Go Watched Tv ...
Then I Called Tawei Again ...
Then We Chat Chat Chat ...
After That ...
I On The Air-Con ...
And Now I'm Damn Cold ...
Going To Freeze Soon :x
Hahahahhs ....
Today Chat-ed With Tawei
Was Really FUN !!!!
We Kept Talking About Craps ...
Example ... He's Korean ... LOLS ?
If He's Korean , I Think I'm African ... :DDDDD
He Said He Wanted To Give Me See His IC ...
So .... Let's Wait ...
P/S : Hey Tawei !!! Let's See , I'll Be Waiting :D Yeah ~
Then After All The Stupid Crap ...
I Quarreled With Him ...
Then He Kept Telling Me Sorry ...
HAHAHAHAHS !
Laugh MY Ass Off ~ x.x
I'm Wasn't Angry With Him At All ...
But Actually It's Kind Of Fun ...
But I Dislike Him Kept Apologising To Me ...
Really Pissed Off !!!!! Grrrrrr !!~
Then He Give Me SEE Alot Of Girls Photos ... LOL ?
Kind Of Pissed Off With Him ...
Because He's Like Showing Me How Many Girls Friend He Have ...
Hais :/ Tawei Ar Tawei ...
Tomorrow , Going Get The Results :D
Then Meet Azalea They'll To Go Buy The Things For
The Camp On Tuesday At Rivervale Mall ...
Hahahahahahha !!!!!
Btw , I LOVE MY SLEEPING BAG !!!
Thnks Papa Mama ...
Mwarkks :DDD ILOVEYOU !
To Someone :
Are You Still Angry With Me ?
Sorry :(
Shall End Here Today .
Goodbye And Nights :D
JINGXUANNN (:
Then I Was Alone At Home ...
Chat-ed With Tawei For Like 2Hours ...
Then Mama Message Me Say That They're Buying
Sleeping Bag For Me :)
Hahahhs ... And I Feel So Happy :DDD
I Finally Got My Own Sleeping Bag :)
This Morning ...
Tawei Keep Nagging ...
Ask ,e To Go Eat My Breakfast ...
Like Ahma Like That ...
Aiyo !!!
Cannot Stand Him ...
I Pitty His Future Wife .............
P/S : Hey Tawei , You Better Change :x
Message Alot Of People Today ...
Ms Chng , Azalea , Aline , Alvina And Tawei :DDD
Hahahahs ^^ Thanks For Accompanying Me This Afternoon :D
Hmm ... Hahahhs ...
Then I Went To Sell Hamster But The Uncle Said It's Too Small .
Want Me To Next Week Then Go Angain :D
Hahahhs ...
After That Went Home Then Play With Hammiess ^^
Then Sms Again :D
After That Chat-ed With Tawei The Whole Day ...
Then Went To Eat Dinner ... :DDD
After That Go Bathe ...
Then Go Used Comp Awhile ,
Then Go Watched Tv ...
Then I Called Tawei Again ...
Then We Chat Chat Chat ...
After That ...
I On The Air-Con ...
And Now I'm Damn Cold ...
Going To Freeze Soon :x
Hahahahhs ....
Today Chat-ed With Tawei
Was Really FUN !!!!
We Kept Talking About Craps ...
Example ... He's Korean ... LOLS ?
If He's Korean , I Think I'm African ... :DDDDD
He Said He Wanted To Give Me See His IC ...
So .... Let's Wait ...
P/S : Hey Tawei !!! Let's See , I'll Be Waiting :D Yeah ~
Then After All The Stupid Crap ...
I Quarreled With Him ...
Then He Kept Telling Me Sorry ...
HAHAHAHAHS !
Laugh MY Ass Off ~ x.x
I'm Wasn't Angry With Him At All ...
But Actually It's Kind Of Fun ...
But I Dislike Him Kept Apologising To Me ...
Really Pissed Off !!!!! Grrrrrr !!~
Then He Give Me SEE Alot Of Girls Photos ... LOL ?
Kind Of Pissed Off With Him ...
Because He's Like Showing Me How Many Girls Friend He Have ...
Hais :/ Tawei Ar Tawei ...
Tomorrow , Going Get The Results :D
Then Meet Azalea They'll To Go Buy The Things For
The Camp On Tuesday At Rivervale Mall ...
Hahahahahahha !!!!!
Btw , I LOVE MY SLEEPING BAG !!!
Thnks Papa Mama ...
Mwarkks :DDD ILOVEYOU !
To Someone :
Are You Still Angry With Me ?
Sorry :(
Shall End Here Today .
Goodbye And Nights :D
JINGXUANNN (: