♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

25th December 2009 / Merry X'Mas !!!!

Yesterday Was Christmas ...
Woke Up At 9AM Because Of My Mother !!!!! -.-
Mum : Ah Girl Faster Wake Up !! 9am Alreay , You Going Shuhua House ...
Me : Aiya !!!!! 9am Only -.- I Want Sleep Laaaa ...
Mum : Faster Wake Up , Later You Confirm Fall Back Asleep Again ...
You Always Late ... People Wait You , You Not Shame Uhs ?!
Me : Ya La Ya La ... (Then I Woke Up)
Blehhhs :x Mama , Is So Naggy ... :x

Reach Tomato House ... She Saw Me Wearing The Cotton On Shirt
And Guessed What She Say ...
Tomato : Wahhhh ! Where You Buy That Shirt ?
Me : Hg Mall Lorhhx ... Got 50% Discount , Actually $15 Dollar Now $5 ...
Tomato : Wahhh !!! I Want To Buy Lehhhs ... Let's Go Hg Later ...
Me : Huh ! Next Time Then Buy La ...
Tomato : (sad sad expression) Dunwan Narhhs ... Now Go Lehs ... :(
Me : Okay Okay ... T.T
After Buying The Shirt We Went Back To Her Hse Again ... She Change In To That New Shirt ... And Ya , We Today Go Hg Just To Buy A Shirt Then Come BACK ... T.T
Hahahahs , My Wallet Got Hole Liao ... T.T

After That Ahcat Called Us ...
Tomato : Jingxuan ! Angeline Call Liao , You Answer , Later She Scold Me ...
Me : (Take The Phone) Hello ?
Ahcat : Hello , Where Are You ?!
(Me Stare At Tomato)
Me : Errrrrrrrr .... Sh ...Shuhua Hse ... :x
And She Keep Nag Nag Nag Nag ... Then Kup ...
After That We Faster Rushed To Take Bus 88 To Ehub ... Teehee :x

Reached Ehub ...
Walked One Big Round With Sisters !!!
Then Saw A Guy -.- Then Took His Number And We Make Friends ...
After That Walk Walk Walk ... Then Slack Awhile ...
After That ... Went To Play The Mini Rider I Think Beside The Explorer Kids ..
Wahhh ! I Got A Free Ride ... Because The Aunty Want Me To Pei Her Son Or Something Seat ... lols ... Then We Pressed The Roller Coaster ... What The Hell ?!!!
I Was Like ... 'Hahahahs'
Then I Keep Scream ... So Xia Suey Luhhs ... The Xiao DiDi Never
Scream , I Scream ... Funneh !!!! xD After That I Come Out Dizzy Derhhx xD
After That Is Tomato And Ahcat's Turn Liao ... Paid $6 Then Go In ...
They Chose The Ghost Derhhx ... Funneh La ...
THEY SCREAM UNTILL WHOLE EHUB CAN HEAR YOU KNOW ... !
hahahahahs ... after that Went To Toilet ...
Then A Indian Man Come Talk To Ahcat Say
'Your Eyelashes Very Nice' .... Wahhhh ! The Idian Damn Scary Laaaa !!!
After Going Toilet They Want Play Again ... Hahahahah !!!!~
Then After That Same Thing Happen , Whole EHUB Heard Them -.-

After Slacked Finish ... Walk Walk Walk ,
Actually Got Alot Of Things Happen ... But Lazy To Blog About It ...
At Night We Went To Orcahrd Road ... Watch The Lights All This ... :D
Then Tomato Had To Go Home Early !!!!!!! SO SAD OF ME !!!!! T.T
Then Accompany Her To The Mrt Area There ... Then Beat A Goodbye :D
After That Me And Ahcat Damn Boring Derhhx Laaaa ...
Ytd Orchard Was Damn Crowded ...
We Squeeze Untilll We DuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuLan !!!!
Then Me And Ahcat Went To Dhoby Ghaut ... :D
Eat Finish ... Went Walk Walk Again ...
Then Went Out To The Open Area There Smoke ... And Talk ... :D
Then Called Up My Mother Say Today Tomming ...
Then Surprisingly Mum Say Ok , Be careful ...
Then After That Thought That We Have A Place To Sleep ... But End Up Dont Have ..
Because Jason Say He With Boss ... Ahbao Take Money Liao Go Home Sleep ...
Grrrrr .... In The End Reach Home At About 11Plusss .... :x

After That Used Comp And Talked To My New Friend ...
Ken ... -.- Lols !!!!

PICTURES TIME !!!!!!~


Downtown :D


Saw That Small Little Hat ... :x



Me And Tomato :D



Me And Ahcat :D

My New Friend , Ken !

J.A.S Girls ... Jingxuan / Angeline / Shuhua ! :)

Sisters Love !!! :D


I Loves Those Red Fake Flowers In The Toilet :x


This Is The Christmas Tree On The First Photo ... :D nice Right !


Tomato Anyhow Snapped :x

Ahcat !!!!!!! Hahahahs ... Pweeetehhh :p


And Lastly ...
This Is Me , And Ending Here Now ...
Had A Wonderful Christmas With My Bestiessss !!!!!

To Angeline And Shuhua :
I Know Its Boring Because You Guys Didn't Spent It With Your Boyfriends ...
Because None Of Them Are Free ... :x
I Also Kinda Lonely Also ... Hahahahs ...
Remember What We Agreed With On The MRT Train ... :D
No Matter What We Are Together As One ...
Stay Happy And Last Long Khays :D
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU FXCK MUCH ! ~

JINGXUANNN(: