♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HEY PEOPLE I'M BACK FROM MALAYSIA (IPOH)


this is tutu :D my cousins dog :)
after shower , isn't she cute xD Oh My ^^


this is WANG WANG :D
hahahs , she's a stray dog actually ...
my aunty love it very much so she take her home ... oo !
hahahs ... she's unlike other stray dogs , she's much more well behave :)


0.0 ? when we reached ipoh , my 4th uncle decided to bring my family and i
to cameron highland as my dad never go there before ...
i know it's kinda funny ... ahahs !
because always is i go up there with my uncles and cousins marhhs ...
cuz my uncle work with there de ppl :D


so went up there took a photo ...
this is the 'cha yuan' ahahas !
grow tea leaves de ... :DDD

and then went to the strawberry farm ... grow alot of
strawberry ...
after that pay money go in pick strawberries ...
hahahahs , so fun :DDD



More Pictures Will Be Uploaded Soon , If I Have Time :D
We Also Attented My Gradma's Birthday Celebration ...
Bought The 3KG Cake For 189 RM ...
Lols !!! HhahHS ...


JINGXUANNN (: