♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Want To Let It Out :0


Good Morning Peeps :D
Hais , Cant Sleep Last Night Yea ...
I Also Dont Know What Happen To Me Suddenly x.x
I Just Keep Listening To Break Up Songs ... :(
I Wanted To Cry But ... No Tears ... !!!
There's Just Something Hiding Inside My Heart ...
I Want To Let It Out But How ?
I Can't ... Why I Feel So XIN KU ?
I Feel As If I Cant Breathe !!!
Something Tells Me That Something Is Not Right Around Me :(
I Wished I Could Let It Out ...

JINGXUAN(: