Hey Peeps !
Just Came Back Home Yea ...
Just Now Went To Celebrate Amelia's ,
Aline's , Alanna's And Denyse B'dae :)
Sorry Guys I Didnt Bought You Presents ... :(
But I Will Sure Buy Them For You When My Fren Return Me The Money :D
So Just Now Actually Meeting Them At 10:30AM
But I'm Late For One Hour Plus ...
Didnt Set Alarm Last Night :(
Sowwieeeeee x.x
Ok Then Went To AMK Hub Then Watch Movie With
Yimin , MienKun And Alanna ... ^^
The New Moon ... Wow !
It Was Touching , For Me Laaaa x.x
I Some How Cried When They Have The Break Up Conversation ...
OhMy !!!! Hahahahs ...
I Like The Werewolves Part Also ...
Wahh ! The Wolves Were CUTEEEE !!!!!!! :p
MUST WATCH UH !!!! 0.0
Pictures Time :D
Hey Peeps , I Want To Tell You Something ...
Hais , Actually Alot More Photos Derhhx ... x.x
But Because I Mark Them , Cuz I Wanted To Move Them To Some where
However , I Press Until Delete Button -.-
Wakao !!!! Damn Pissed Off With Myself ...
So Forget It Barhhs ... Hahahahszxzxz :DD
Now Going Bathe And Change And Go Out Celebrate
My Mum's B'dae ... LOLS ? -.-
So Many Peeps B'dae This Month :D LOLS !!!!!
End Here Lerhh Barhhs ...
Maybe Come Back Then Post Or Something ... :D
JINGXUANNN(:
Hais , Actually Alot More Photos Derhhx ... x.x
But Because I Mark Them , Cuz I Wanted To Move Them To Some where
However , I Press Until Delete Button -.-
Wakao !!!! Damn Pissed Off With Myself ...
So Forget It Barhhs ... Hahahahszxzxz :DD
Now Going Bathe And Change And Go Out Celebrate
My Mum's B'dae ... LOLS ? -.-
So Many Peeps B'dae This Month :D LOLS !!!!!
End Here Lerhh Barhhs ...
Maybe Come Back Then Post Or Something ... :D
JINGXUANNN(: