Hey Hi Peeps ...
Hahahahs , Never Been Using Comp These Few Days Yea ...
Keep Go Woodlands Meet Up With Fwens Yea :DD
Hmm ... Tired Now Adays :)
Ton Last Night At AhBaoo Hse ...
Wahhhh ! I Only Like Two Part ...
1st Is Watch The Horror DVD ; Quarentine .
2nd Part Is When 3am That Time Go Playground Walk Walk :x
Hahahahs ... Was Damn Fun ...
Then Today Woke Up By Ahcat -.-
Wahhh ! So Sleepy Siaaaaaaa x.x
Then After That The Guys Go Cut Hair ...
Tomato Come !!!! Yeahhhh !!!!!
Hahahahs ....
Actually There's Really Nothing To Post Laaaa ... Heehee ...
Then Tomorow Going Friends Church :) Hahahas ...x.x
Then Sunday Going Out With Family :)
Monday Going Buy Books Already ^^
Then Afternoon Maybe Meet Sisters !!!
Then I'm Sooooo Damn Looking Forward To Chrismas !!!!! Hahahahas !!!
Ok Then I Nth To Talk Liao ... :x
PICTURES TIME :D














So These Few Days Went Alot Of Places Yea ...
But Almost Everyday Went To Woodlands Lorhhx ... o.o
Hahahahs ...
Btw Jinkai Daddy De Chalet Vehh Nice !!! Heehee x.x
But Sorry I Dint Manage To Take Pictures ... :D Hahahs !
Hmm ... Ok Barhhs ... I Want Sleep Already :D
JINGXUANNN (:
p/s : boy do u miss me ? do u need to hurt me like that ? o.o
Hahahahs , Never Been Using Comp These Few Days Yea ...
Keep Go Woodlands Meet Up With Fwens Yea :DD
Hmm ... Tired Now Adays :)
Ton Last Night At AhBaoo Hse ...
Wahhhh ! I Only Like Two Part ...
1st Is Watch The Horror DVD ; Quarentine .
2nd Part Is When 3am That Time Go Playground Walk Walk :x
Hahahahs ... Was Damn Fun ...
Then Today Woke Up By Ahcat -.-
Wahhh ! So Sleepy Siaaaaaaa x.x
Then After That The Guys Go Cut Hair ...
Tomato Come !!!! Yeahhhh !!!!!
Hahahahs ....
Actually There's Really Nothing To Post Laaaa ... Heehee ...
Then Tomorow Going Friends Church :) Hahahas ...x.x
Then Sunday Going Out With Family :)
Monday Going Buy Books Already ^^
Then Afternoon Maybe Meet Sisters !!!
Then I'm Sooooo Damn Looking Forward To Chrismas !!!!! Hahahahas !!!
Ok Then I Nth To Talk Liao ... :x
PICTURES TIME :D
So These Few Days Went Alot Of Places Yea ...
But Almost Everyday Went To Woodlands Lorhhx ... o.o
Hahahahs ...
Btw Jinkai Daddy De Chalet Vehh Nice !!! Heehee x.x
But Sorry I Dint Manage To Take Pictures ... :D Hahahs !
Hmm ... Ok Barhhs ... I Want Sleep Already :D
JINGXUANNN (:
p/s : boy do u miss me ? do u need to hurt me like that ? o.o