♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today Woke Up By Mum Because I Need To Go
Outram Park With My Sis And Her -.-
What The Hell ...

Ok , Then I'm Really Very Tired ...
Reached There Like 9AM ?
Lols ? Then After Finished Checking Everything ...
Then Went 7eleven Buy Things Eat ... :)
After That Took The MRT Back Home Again ...
Whao , It Was Damn Tired ...

And Oh My ! I'm Down With Flu , Cough And Soar Throat :(
Giddy Giddy Derhhx ... Hais ...
Tomolo Is The Performance At The Chinese Garden Already :(
Wow , It Will Be A Tiring Day Yea ... :(
Hahahahhszxzxz , Some More I Got Flu D:

Ok , Last Night Messaged Lincoln Brother :)
Cuz Nothing To Do , And We Messaged Until Like 2Plus AM Going 3 ?
Hahahahhs , Cute Uh He ... Ok Lets Not Talk About Him :)

Today Morning Come Back Then Straight Go Sleep Already Yea ...
Cuz Really Tired :( Hahahahahs ...
No More Money Already :( Cnt Go Out Buy Things Already :(
7thDecem Promised Anis Baobeii , Nicole Mummy That I'll Go Watch New Moon :(
But No Money How To Watch ? :((
Then 8thDecem Promised Amelia That I Will Go Her B'dae :(
But Where Got Money Go ? -.-
And That Day Was My Mum's B'dae As Well ? LOLS !
Then 15,16,17Decem Going Chalet ...
Organised By Jinkai Daddy ... -.- How Go ?
Also No Money -.- Really Fxck Up Laaaaaaaaa ~ Grrrr !
19Decem ? Going To My Friends Church As She Invited Me So ... x.x
LOLS !!! Must Buy Presents To Exchange , How Buy ?
Also NO MONEY -.- ~ LOLS ~

Tawei Will Be Going To Thailand Soon Yea ,
Next Week ? LOLS ... And I Will Be Very Very Super Bored Yea !~
No One Make Me Laugh , No One Make Me Cry (lols) ...
I Cant Scold Him 'fck u' Anymore x.x
Hahahahhs , (oops later he saw)
... Then How ? Heehee x.x
He Ask Me To Call Jordy Worhhx x.x
LOLS ! But He Also Wont Make Me Laugh Like Tawei Always Make Me x.x
Wahh T.T BESTFRIEND ! , U GO THAILAND MUST FASTER COME BACK EHHS !
hahahahahs ... I Want Scold You For Nth De Lehhs :(
lols ...

Ok , I've Got Nothing More To Say ... :)
Btw , Taggs Were Replied :)

JINGXUANNN (: