♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alot Of Things Happen ...
Hais ~ Forget It La ...
JiaYou JingXuan !!
Nothing Can
Make You Sad !!!
Must Be HAPPY
Alrights ? :(

Dont Know How Many Days Never Post Already ...
Nevermind , Now Post Also Can .
Today Last Paper ...
Ok La ... Actually Very Happy ...
Then Afternoon ... ... ... ...
Sua Sua Sua ~
Dont Talk About It Lerhhx ...
Btw , Today Wait For Baby Star Brandon
To Past Me My Sticks After School ...
Waited Him 1Hour Plus ... Hahahs !!!
Then Wait Like Half An Hour Plus ,
Emily (2N1) ,
Come Up LRT There ...
Chat Chat Chat ...
Wahh , She Meeting Poh Kiat Ohh ... :x
...
...
...
She Go Help JinHui Take Things ...
Hahahah !

Then After That That Slow Pooh Come Liao ...
:P Took The Sticks From Him ^^
Then Go ...
Emily Say Bye Bye At Sengkang LRT ...
Then Pei Brandon Go Buy His Things At Kangkar...
Then He Send Me Home ,
I Go Home Change Liao Then
We Went To 113 Find Zanna They'll ..
Then Slack Awhile ,
He Go Bugis Work ... ^^
Then I Slack With Them Lorhhx ...
Untill 10PM Then I Go Liao ... :)
Then Go Home ...

Guess What ?!?!?!?!?
Baby Message Me Today !!!
...
He Said 4More Days To 2nd Month ...
He Very Happy Like That Worhhs ... ^^
Called Him When Reach Home ...
Then Told Him Today Got Lesbian Want Jio Me
(TRUE)
...
Then He Like Want Laugh Dont Want Laugh ...
Then Told Him Alot Of Things ...
Then He Say He Go Bathe Lerhhx ...
Then Ok , Kup ... :)
^^ BABY I LOVE YOU ^^

Now What ?
Today Whole Day Just Eat One Burgar ...
OF COURSE NOW GO FIND THINGS EAT LA !
Hahahahahahah !!!!! :x

Btw Horhhx ...
The Guy Who Confessed To Me ...
Today Finally Found His Love ...
Wish Him Last Long ^^
Jiayou^^
Cherish Horhhx !!!!

Sianzxzxz ~
Tml I Have WUSHU !!! -.-
Other CCA Also Dont Have Lorhhx ...
Wth ! ~
Hahahahs ~~

Ok La ... Go Eat Lerhhx ... Lovess !!!







Mrs Wong (:
(Sorry For The Times I Make You Angry
, I Love You ... ^^
)