♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

MUST READ !!!!!

MUST READ ^^



Hahahhs ... Bear Bear Cute Marhhs ?
Heehee ...
Got 'Post' Some
More De Lehs !
Hee
hee ...
Not Much Things Happen Yea ...
Just Break Up And Move On ...
Maybe Some Of You May Wonder ...
Why I'm Not Sad
Or Something ??
Rig
ht ?
Hahahhs ... Yes , Of Course I'm Sad ...
I've Cried For The Whole Three Days Already And
I Think It's Time To Stop ...
I Can't Because
Of One Tree And
Give Up The Whole Jungle Right ?

I Have To Move On ...
Moving On Isn't That Hard Actually ...
I Always Thought That It May Be Something That Will Hurt Me More .
But No ... Moving On Let Yo
u See More On This World ... :)
So For Those Who Don't Wish To Move On ...
You Can Take My Advice To Move On ... ^^
Living In The Past Will Kill A Person ... :D

Hahahhs ^^
Later Meeting
My Friends Yea ...
Hahahs !
Wednesday Meeting JelJel
Pass Him Presents ...
LOLS ?
Hahah
hs !!!!!!!
Btw , Yesterday Went To Alvina's Birthday ...
Very Very Su
per FUN !!!
And I Enjoy Sms-ing Him The Whole Day ... :p



HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY
ALVINA ! (LESBIIE)
Mwarkks
, I Love You ^^





JINGXUANNN (:
Love
_ _ _ _ _ _