♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009


Random Pic ...

Today Never Go To School ...
Cuz Coughing Like Mad And Then
Allergy , Last Night Eat Wrong Thing ...
My Chest Damn Pain La ...
Then Last Night Never Sleep Properly ...
Cannot Breathe Properly ... :(

So Get Up Sit There Like Dunno What Like That ...
So Decided To Chiong The Present
I Want Give Baby De ...
Chiong Until 2Plus ... Wahh ~
Really Buey DaHan Liao ...
Then Go OrhOrh ...
But Cannot Sleep ... Sianzxzxzx ...

Morning Woke Up At 5:30Am ...
Rashes All Over The Body ...
Face Also Have ...
What The Hell !
I Went To The Toilet , Was About To Bathe ,
When I Looked At The Mirror ...
Scare Me Sia !
I Look Like Those Disfigure People ...
Wahh ! Damn Ungly ...
Then I Also Stomach Pain ...
So Decided Not To Go To School ...

Then Message Baby At 6Plus ...
Told Him Today Not Going School Lerhhx ...
Ask Him Help Me Tell Mr Boo And
Ms Chng ...
Thanks Baby !!!
Love You ... Sorry Uhhs ... Today Cannot Meet You Go School Together ...

Ok , I Go Rest Now Lerhhx ..
I'm Tired ... :(



3more Days To Daddy's Birthday ^^
...



Mrs Wong (:
(Baby , I Love You)