♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy SECOND MONTH Baby Xavier !!!!!!!!!!! Muackks ^^





HAPPY 2ND MONTH TO MY XAVIER BABY ^^

Baby ...
We've Been Through So Much And Yea ...
Finally ,
Its Second Month ... :D

Altough Sometimes You Cannot Accompany Me ...
I Understand ... ^^
Altough Sometimes We Quarrel ...
I Understand Its Because We Love Each Other...^^
Altough Sometimes I Always Misunderstand You With Alot Of Things ...
Nvm ... Its Ok Now , I Want To Start Afresh With You :D
Altough You Always Worry About Me And I Didn't Know ...
I'm Sorry About That ...
Altough You Got Jealous Sometimes And I Didn't Know ...
Sorry Sorry Sorry X1000 Plus Kiss XForeva
Baby ...
Let's Start Afresh ... ^^

Thanks For Being There When I Need You Altough
Sometimes You Cannot ...
Thanks For Caring ... ^^
Remember That Time I Hurt My Hand When D&T ?
Hahahas ... Thanks Baby ... :D
Thanks For Loving Me ...
Remember That Time You Waited For Me And We Went To Forth Floor Of The School ?
Heehee ... :D
Thanks For Every Small Little Hugs And Kisses You've Gave ...
I Really Appreciate It ...
Baby ... How Can I Live Without You In My World ...
I Know Sometimes You Don't Trust Me ...
I Know It's Because You Love Me And You Feel Insecure Sometimes ..
But Baby ...
I Hope You Can Try To Understand ...
We Need To Trust Each Other ... ^^
Remember Last Time You Always Don't Care Me And Went
With Your Friends All The While ?
And I Said I Don't Trust You ?
I Know How You Feel ...

Whatever It Is ...
Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its .....
OVER .......
I Love You Xavier Wong ...
Mwarkks ^^
Hahahs ... Monday You Said You Try To Go Out With Me ...
Baby , If You Cannot Make It Its Ok De La ...
I Wont Blame You ^^
Muackks :D

BTW ...
Today Also My Friend And Her Boyfriend De
SECOND MONTH !!!
ZANNA , JIAN YI ..
I Wish Both Of You Can Last Long Long ... ^^
Hahahas ...
Always See Both Of You So Sweet ...
Hahahhas , Can De La ...
No Obstacles ...
Can De La ....
^^ Jiayous ^^





Xavier Wong ^^
MeLoveYou ^^
---JX -LOVE- Xav---




Mrs Wong ...
(Happy Second Month Xavier Dearest ^^)