♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sickk And Tired :( Gonna Die :(((


Random Pic ...

Now , Whole Body Pain Pain ...
Seen The Docto0r Already ...
Took That Stupid Medicine Already ,
But Like No Different Lehhs !
Now Very Very Tired ...
Whole Body No Strengh ...

Miss Baby Alot ...
5days Never Seen You Lerhhx ...
Baby , How Are You In School ?
How's Wushu ?
Tough Marhhs ?

Ohya , WUSHU !!!!
Omg , Two Days Never Go Lerhhx ...
Coach Confirm Got Change Alot Of Things De !
Rehersal ... Die Laaaaaaa ....
Promised Baby Yesterday
I Going School Today ... :(
But I Can't Make It ,
So So So So So Sorry !!!!!!
D:

Baby , Sorry Last Night Talk Until Half Way Then I Say I Want Hung ...
Because Your Dear Dear Haven't Eat Whole Day Uhhs !
And Horhhx ... Tired Tired ... :(
Sowwiee BaBiie :(

Today Morning Chat With Mummy ...
We Were Talking About You Worhhx ...
In School Have Sneeze Anot ?
Hahahahahahs !
She Say She Missed You Alot ...
And She Know You My Boyfriend Lerhhx Lehhs ... ^^
Hahahhs . She Ownself Know De ...

Yesterday You Message My Mama Number
At 6Plus Then You Started The Message With
'Baby... ... ...'
Horhhx ?
She Saw Worhhx ... Then When She Come Home
She Gimme See ... Then I Was Like ...
Ohh ... Ok ?! Hahahahs !!!

Baby , Sorry Yesterday I'm Not Around ...
Let You So Sad ...
Hahahhs ... Cuz
Anis And Lutfil ...
Nicole And Jinkai ...
Then You With 'No One'
Hehee !!! Sowwieeeee !!!!!!! :x
Promised You Today I'll Be There But I Cannot Make It ... :(

Wahh Sehhs ... I Feel So Guilty Lehhs ...
:(((((
Feel Like Flying Over There Now ...
And Kiss You ... :X


Ok Luhhs ...
Gonna Rest Now ...
Love Ya ... Baby , I LOVEDIEYOU ^^
Mwarkks Mwarkks Mwarkks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me Love You ...




Mrs Wong .
(Guilty :x)