
Random Pictures ^^
Today Morning Woke Up At
12.30PM
Then Called Zanna ...
Then She Asked Me Go TM
With Her , QinYu And Her Friend Meilin ...
Then I Faster Go Change Then Meet Her
At Around 1Plus ...
Then Waited For QinYu To Go Buy The
Sticks ... Wahh RED !
Grrr ...
Then Went TM , Meet Meilin Liao ,
Zanna Go Buy Her Nose And Lips Stud
Then Went To Meet Her Boyfriend JianYi :D
Then Walk Walk Walk ...
Then Went To Opposite Block Slack ...
Sian Sian Sian ...
That Jeremy Keep Want Me Go Meet Him ... -.-
Say Tomolo He Don't Want ...
Anyway Tomolo Im Not Free Also ...
Ok Nvm ...
Then Slack Until Like 5Plus ,
Meilin Go Find Her Boyfriend Then We Slack Lorhhx ...
Then Saw A NTUC Trolley ...
Then QinYu Ask Me Seat Inside She Want Push Me ...
Then I Dunno Why I So Gong I Go Seat Then
.
.
.
She Push And She Let Go , I Almost Bang Wall La ...
But Luckily Half Way I Faster Stand Up ...
Wahh , But The Trolley Fell Then I Hit Myself On The Ground La ...
Then Was Like Damn Paiseh Lorhhs ... Faster Get
Up Then Go Beat QinYu ...
Hahahahs , But Quite Fun La ... Everyone Was Laughing Like Mad :x
Heehee :x
Then Slack Until Like 8PLus Then Took 27 To 113 , Slack ...
Another Funny Thing Happen ...
Zanna , Jianyi And QinYu Got Down At Kangkar First ,
I Go Home Change Ler Then Go Meet Them ...
Wahh , When I Alight Bakau ,
Happily Go Down Stairs Guess What Happen !
I Trip And Fall Sia , Wahh , PAISEH PAISEH PAISEH laaaa !!!!!
Then A Bangala Come Help Me Get Up ...
-.- Walao Ehhs ... Hahahahs !
Then I Say I'm Ok ... Then He Say Takecare Then ByeBye Lerhhx ...
Then I Like Moaning Back Home Lorhhx ...
Then Went Home Change Ler , Went Down Find Them Again , And Was Like Want 9PM Already ?! Fuck , Suck Cock La ... Hahahah !
Then Slack Untill Like 10PLus QinYu Suddenly Dunno Why
Become JOKER ... Laugh Untill We Cannot TAHAN !
She Was Qurreling With Brand Lorhhx !
Hahahahs , But They Play Play Only ! Wahh !
GUM FUNNY LA !
Then 11PM We All Go Home ...
Just Now Baby Called Me At 12Pm
... He Now At 'Ginger Bread Man' De Chalet ... :x
He Ask Me Tomolo Go Find Him ... ^^
At Downtown East There ... Hahahahs !
Can't Wait To Go ...
Baby I LOve You ... Mwarkks !!!
Mrs Wong
(Im In Love With You)
Today Morning Woke Up At
12.30PM
Then Called Zanna ...
Then She Asked Me Go TM
With Her , QinYu And Her Friend Meilin ...
Then I Faster Go Change Then Meet Her
At Around 1Plus ...
Then Waited For QinYu To Go Buy The
Sticks ... Wahh RED !
Grrr ...
Then Went TM , Meet Meilin Liao ,
Zanna Go Buy Her Nose And Lips Stud
Then Went To Meet Her Boyfriend JianYi :D
Then Walk Walk Walk ...
Then Went To Opposite Block Slack ...
Sian Sian Sian ...
That Jeremy Keep Want Me Go Meet Him ... -.-
Say Tomolo He Don't Want ...
Anyway Tomolo Im Not Free Also ...
Ok Nvm ...
Then Slack Until Like 5Plus ,
Meilin Go Find Her Boyfriend Then We Slack Lorhhx ...
Then Saw A NTUC Trolley ...
Then QinYu Ask Me Seat Inside She Want Push Me ...
Then I Dunno Why I So Gong I Go Seat Then
.
.
.
She Push And She Let Go , I Almost Bang Wall La ...
But Luckily Half Way I Faster Stand Up ...
Wahh , But The Trolley Fell Then I Hit Myself On The Ground La ...
Then Was Like Damn Paiseh Lorhhs ... Faster Get
Up Then Go Beat QinYu ...
Hahahahs , But Quite Fun La ... Everyone Was Laughing Like Mad :x
Heehee :x
Then Slack Until Like 8PLus Then Took 27 To 113 , Slack ...
Another Funny Thing Happen ...
Zanna , Jianyi And QinYu Got Down At Kangkar First ,
I Go Home Change Ler Then Go Meet Them ...
Wahh , When I Alight Bakau ,
Happily Go Down Stairs Guess What Happen !
I Trip And Fall Sia , Wahh , PAISEH PAISEH PAISEH laaaa !!!!!
Then A Bangala Come Help Me Get Up ...
-.- Walao Ehhs ... Hahahahs !
Then I Say I'm Ok ... Then He Say Takecare Then ByeBye Lerhhx ...
Then I Like Moaning Back Home Lorhhx ...
Then Went Home Change Ler , Went Down Find Them Again , And Was Like Want 9PM Already ?! Fuck , Suck Cock La ... Hahahah !
Then Slack Untill Like 10PLus QinYu Suddenly Dunno Why
Become JOKER ... Laugh Untill We Cannot TAHAN !
She Was Qurreling With Brand Lorhhx !
Hahahahs , But They Play Play Only ! Wahh !
GUM FUNNY LA !
Then 11PM We All Go Home ...
Just Now Baby Called Me At 12Pm
... He Now At 'Ginger Bread Man' De Chalet ... :x
He Ask Me Tomolo Go Find Him ... ^^
At Downtown East There ... Hahahahs !
Can't Wait To Go ...
Baby I LOve You ... Mwarkks !!!
Mrs Wong
(Im In Love With You)