♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chinese Exam Over Lerhhx !!!! Cheers ~

Today Chinese Paper 1 And 2 ^^ Finally Finish ...
The Paper Quite Ok La ... Just Some Very Hard ^^
Sian , Tmr And Thursday
Need Go School Until 2:30PM Lehhs !!!
Sianzxzx Si Me ... Hais @.@
Then After Exam Went Compass Eat With
Nicole , Anis , Ronald , Renyi And
DEAREST !!!



Anis Baobeii ^^

Ronald ? LOLS !


Dearest !!!!!
Hahahhs ^^
Mwarks Mwarkks Lots ^^
I Love You :D




All For Today Already ... ^^
Maths Now ^^
Jiayou ^^


Love ,
Mrs Wong
(Love You Like I Always Do)