MuMu Less Contact Me Lerhhx , He Say He Very Stress Now , Because Of Me ... WHAT THE ... ... !!!!!!!!!!! LOLS ! Haiya ! I Don't Care Liao Larhhs ... Anything He Want La .... Now I Just Continue My Life Jiu Can Lerhhx ... He Want Contact Me Then Contact Lorhhx , What Else Can I Do ? I Can't Do Anything Else What ?! Just Continue Living Happily First When He Gets In To My World Again Then Say Larhhs ... Hahahs :DDDDDD I MUST BE STRONG !!!!
TO All Broken Hearted People : Be Happy OK ... ^^ Don't Sad Over Guys , No Use Derhhx , Continue Your Life First ... :DDD You Will Find Someone More Suitable ^^ We Must Learn To Be More Laud Back And Learn How To Forget Easily .... With {L} Jingxuan !!!
Tommorow Going To Compass Study ^^ Yeaaaaa !!! Be With All My Gans-Family ... So Good ...
Hmm .. So Tonight Won't Be Staying Up Late ... ^^ Hmm , Tommorow Go Have Lunch First Then Go Study , Still Don't Know Where Study Lehhs ...
Goodnights ^^
JINGXUANNNN :DDD
(confuse)