♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

^^ Long Time No Post Lerhhs ... So Many Things Happened , Let's Forget About The Past And Continue The Journey Up Ahead ... Mabey There's More Amazing Things Up Ahead ... :DDD Hahahs !!! And I Also Change My Link Already , Hahahs ^^

This Saturday Going Celebrate With MuMu Our Third Month And His Birthday Together ... :)
Mwarkka Baby ... I LOVE YOU Much Muchhhh :))) Wish That Day Something Special Would Happen ...

This Song , Waiting For You ... Is For Someone That I Waited For Him Since Start Of The Year ...
HaHAHS ... PAST PAST PAST ! Hee ... But People , Please Don't Think I Still Like Him Okhays ...
Hahhhs ... I've FORGOTTEN lerhhs ...

Now Holiday , So Sianxxxx ... Tommorow Going Watch Movie The G-Force With
Nichole Mummy , JinKai Daddy , Azalea MeiMei And Xavier GorGor ... Tehee :x
I've Told MuMu Lerhhx , He Let So Nvmsss :DDD Thx MuMu ...



Btw , I'm Posting At Azalea's House Now As
My Computer Tio Virus AND Then Spoil Liao .. :(
Saddddd :D Hahahas !!! Khays Larhhs , Bye !
FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO FOUND MY BLOG :
Please Tagged Before Leaving Thanbks ...
Love You All Lots !!!!! Mwarkks Mwarkks Mwarkks :DDDD




LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS YEAAA ...
STAY HAPPY TOO :0000
I'll Be Waiting For You ...
LOLS !!! Hee ...
Khays Larhhs ...
Byesss :DDDD


JINGXUANNN :DDDDDDDD