♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Sunday, September 20, 2009


Wahh ! How Many Days Never Post Already Uhhs ? Hahahhs :x
Ok Start From Yesterday Barhhs ...

Yesterday , 19.09.09
Morning Woke Up At Don't Know What Time , I Think Is 10Plus ...
Then Don't Know Do What Liao ... Dearest That Day Got Tuition Until
4:30PM ... Then Meet Him At Compass At 5PM , Zhong Hao Was There Too (:
Then Go Buy Bubble Tea , Buy Finish Walked Back To The Mall ,
The Tea Was Leaking -.- Wahh !! Then Ran To Exchange Another One ... Hahahhs ! :x
Then The Others Come Liao ... Then Went To Take Mrt Then Change Again Then Change
To Take Bus Then Walk Walk Walk ... Reach Kallang Indoor Stadium At Around 7PM ?
Then Ms Chng And Jill Was There Already :DDD
Then Was Waiting For JiaJun And Kengyi To Come , They Still At Arcad Coming Lerhhx :x
Then When They Were Here The Show Sart Liao , Went In ... Saw Alot Of People ,
Angmo Also Come Watch Sia ... ^^ HAHAHHS !~

Then After That Watch Until Like 8Plus Got One Break ...
Phew !! Tired Si ... Hee ... Then Went Outside To Take A Stroll ... Wahh , The Warm
Air So Shiok Siaaa ! Heehee :x Then Took Some Pic , Due To Something Wrong With The
Phone , I Cant Upload ... Wait When I Can I Upload ^^
After That Watched All The Way To 10:30PM :DDDD Last Was The Dragon Thingy , Nice
Lehhhs !!! Long Time No Watch Liaos :x Hahahhs ... Then Split In To Two , Jill Dad Drive Me , Dearest And ZhongHao To Compass ... Then Miss Chng Drove The Rest To Boonkeng :D
KengYi And JiaJun Already Left Long Ago :DDD Haahahah xD

When Reached Compass , Said Byebye To ZhongHao , Because He's Taking Bus :D
Then Went To Polar Shop To See My MAAAAAMIIIIEEE With Dearest , Then
My Mum Say Papa Wan Come Liao Ask Dearest To Join Us Sent Him Back ...
Once Again Saw GodMummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh ! Sooooooo Happy :DDDDDD
Then My MaaaaaMieeee Also Saw GodMummmyyyyyyy ! Hahahhas ... :p

After That Went Home Bathe All This Liao Then Orhorh :x
That's All For Saturday :D

Today , 20.09.09
Today Morning Woke Up Was Crying , I Had A NightMare ,
Maybe You'll Think It's Funny ... Hahahahhs !!! I Dreamt That Dearest Left Me
And He's With Another Girl ... :( When I Woke Up Was Half Crying And Half Smiling ...
Smiling Is Because It's Not Real :p Hahahhs ! ScareDieMe ! ! ! ~

Then At Night Went To Relative House Have Dinner Together ... :DDD
Children Over There Was Quite Cute But Quite Noisy Yeaaa ... Heahhhh !!!
Then Went Home , While On My Dad's Lorry , I Was Folding Stars For Dearest
And Dearest Meimei , Who Is My GodMei :DDD Her Birthday Is On
Next Week , Sunday ... How How !? Scare Cannot FINISHHHH :x

Then When Using Comp , Dearest Was On The Phone With Me ...
His Notebook Lost ... Die Lorhhx , All HW Inside .... Then Find Find Find ...
He Told me It Was There A Sec Ago , He Go Drink Water Then Come Back Gone !
Wahhhh ! Hee ... He Searched Everywhere , In The End ... ... ... ... No Where To Be Found !
LOST !!! Hahahahhs ... Told Him Not To Scare Me , The Gate Just Closed Ytd ... :p

Then After that , Now I'm Blogging Lorhhx ... Hahahhs
Ok Larhhs ... I've Updated My Blog ... ^^
Now It's Time For Me To Sleep ... Goodnight ... ^^
Baby , I LOVE YOU , Muackkks !!! :D


JINGXUANNN :DDD
I Love My Dearest :D