♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Friday, September 11, 2009

LOLS ! Like I What Like That ... I Post Because I'm Sad Ok ... If You Think I'm A Bitch Please **** Off ... Thnks ... (:
Anyways , I'm Fine Now ... Letting Go It's A Bit Hard ... But Trying Too Alrights (:
LMAO ... So People , Don't Worry :) I'll Be Alrights ... ^^

Today Went To Nichole's House With Jinkai To Study Lols ... I Was
Not , I Nothing To Do Liao ... Don't Feel Like Reading My Science ...
Then I Played PSP ... Today I Just Knew Something ... Jinkai Is Afraid Of Cats ...
Hee ... (: Then Study Until Like 4Plus I Think ... Then Went To Compass Together ...
Took 163 ... Then They Say Want Find Xavier ... Found Him In Metro There Beside The Sell Babies Things There ... Hahahs ! Then His Mum Also At There Lo ... Saw Xanthe ,
She Hug Me Lol ? Hahahs ... But She Look So Shy :p
She In Phone Talk To Me As If We Knew Long Time Ago , But RL She ... ... Soooooo Shy !
Heehees ...

Then At Night 7:30pm Like That Went To See Jinkai , Nichole And Xav Training ...
OOOOOOOO ... Then Suddenly Saw Ivan LOL ! Hahahhs ... Then Called Him And Say Hi ...
Hahahhs ... Then He Walked Over And Called Me , Then We Talk Awhile Then I Went Back To See Nichole They All ... (: Then Suddenly , Xav Mummy Come And Look ...

At The End , It Was 10Plus At Night ... Wooooooo , Dark !
Then Walked Back To Compass With Mei's Mummy , Mei , GorGor And Their Maid ...
Then My Dad Come Fetch Me At Taxi Stand There ... I Forgot Where Is The Taxi Stand Lorhhx ! LMAO x.x
Then Mei's Mummy Took Me There Then They Also Take Cab Home ...
Then I Went To Find My Father Then Went Home Together ...
Heehee , My Father Ask Me If I Want To Join ... I Said See First ... ^^

So That's For Today ....
Goodbye And Nights :DDDDD
SMILE JINGXUANNNN !!!