
Today I Went To My Godsister , Xanthe's Birthday :)
Hahahhs ... Meet Xavier At 12PM Then Went Punggol Plaza To Meet
His AUnty And Mummy ... Hahahhs ! Then Order Food Eat Lunch ...
After That Reached Downtown East Liao ... Then Went
To Explorer Kids Play ? Hahhah ... Runing Around Like Mad Women ?
Then More Aunties And Uncles Come ... !!!
Then After That Was 6plus Then Went For The Second Party ...
Cut Cake !!!!! Wooohooo ~ All Sing Birthday Song For Xanthe ... ^^
After That Eat Eat Eat ... Play PSP , Wahhh , I Cant Get A+ !!!
Dearest Keep Getting Then So Pro Lorhhx ... -.- Hahahah !!!!!
Game Time !!!! All The Children Went Out And Play The Dunno
What Find Cards The Game .. :DDD
Then Went Down To Find Dearest At The Bowling There ...
His Cousin And One Uncle Also There ... See Them Play Bowling ...
Very Cool Lehhs , Funny Also ... Heehee :x
Then It Was 8Plus Lerhhx ...
Dearest Mummy Ask Me How I Go Home ... I Said Dunno ...
Lols !!! Feel So Paiseh Luhhs !!! Then They Suggest That I Take
One Of Dearest Uncle Car Go Home ... ^^ Thnk You Uncle ... :x
In The Car ... The Edison , Not So Noisy Luhhs ... But I Dislike The
Qeaking Sound They Make From The Balloon ... Grrrr :x
But After All ... Everything Was FUN Today ....
Gave Xanthe A Birthday Present ... Hope She Like It ^^
Hee ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY XANTHE MEIMEI !!!
JIEJIE LOVES YOU !!! MUACKKS ^^
Sleeping Soon ... :)
Meeting Dearest Tomorrow
At 6:30 Sharp !!!! Hahahhs !!!
Better Dont Be Late This Time ...
Or I Really Kill You Ar !!!!! Hahahahhah :x
LoveDieYou Luhhs ...
I Had A Great Day With You Today ^^
Hee ...
One More Thing I Want To Say ...
Xavier Never Timed Desiree ...
I Stead With Xavier 5Days
After He Broke Up With Desiree ...
Aiyoooooo !!! ...
One More Thing I Want To Say ...
Xavier Never Timed Desiree ...
I Stead With Xavier 5Days
After He Broke Up With Desiree ...
Aiyoooooo !!! ...
JINGXUANNN :DDD
(VERY happy !!!)