♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

:( Morning ... Today I Dream Of The Same Dream As Yesterday . MuMu Leave Me , He Don't Want Me Already :( How ? I Was Crying In My Dream ..................................... It Was So So Scary !

Then When I Jump Up From My Dream , Then I Was In My Room ... Then My Mine Was Full Of MuMu 's Number ... I Faster Take The Phone And CALLED Him ! He Answered And Was So Weird ... I Cried , He Scold Me "Why You Always Cry Derhhx ! Don't Cry Can Anot , CAN ANOT !" Last Time He's Not Like That Derhhx ... Then After That , He Told Me He Today Never Go To School ... Then I Was Like Very Happy , Want Him Go Out ... Then Next He Told Me "I Going Work Today , Waikian Tio Liao , I Think I Also Will La ." ........................... No More Hope ... ... ... ..
Then Last Part I Said In A Low Voice , Unwilling Tone ........ "ok , i understand lerhhx ... you go barhhs ... free then you cor me lorhhx ! you don't need scared i nothing to do , i will find something to do derhhx ! BYE !!" ... Then He Reply Me In A Tone That I Can't Even Imagine , He Last Time Not Like That Derhhx ... He Said "Ok Barhhs , Byes ... ... ..."

I Don't Want To Love You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( PEOPLE NEXT TIME YOUR BOYFRIEND WANT TO WORK IN ESCAPE , PLEASE DON'T LET THEM ........................................ YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND !~

Heng Got KorKor With Me ... He Morning Saw My Message Faster Call Me Liao ... I Was Like Shocked ? Hee ... But Thanks Alot Luhhs ... Mwarkks ! He Now Should Be On The Way To Sentosa Lerhhx Barhhs ... :DDDD Hmm ... He Told Me If Anything Happen Call Him , Thanks Korkor ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...



JingXuan :)
(Sad Now Adays)