♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Friday, September 25, 2009


Never Post For Days Again ... Hahahs :x
Hmm ... Today Went To School As Per Normal With Dearest And Baobeiix...
Then Reached School Liao , Then After Assembly Went Back To Class ...
Then Chinese Test ... (: Hmm ... Quite Ok La ... Hee :x
Then After That Is Literature ... Sleep Whole Lessons Lol !!!!
Recess Liao ... When To Find Mr Loh ... ^^ Saw Laopo Lehhs ... :D
Then We Go Practice Singing ... After That Recess Over Liao Then Saw Dearest ^^
Miss Him Sooooo Muchhh !!! Then Touch Touch His Face Awhile Then Need Go Already :(
Sooooo Sadddd :(
Science Lesson Everyone So High Lorhhx ... The People Surrounding Me All So High ! Hahas !
Then I Also High Lorhhs ... Play Play Play ... The English Lesson ... ^^
Homework Is The Draft 2 ! :D

After School , When To Find Laopo ... Saw Huimin Also ...
Then Go Take Bus Go My House First ... At My House Laopo Sing For My Mum
Hear Then Mummy Say Her Voice Very Nice ... Practice Practice Then
Brought Laopo Go Cut Hair ... :D Hee ... Huimin AAlso At There ^^
After That Chiong Back To Laopo House There , Fetched Her Sister ...
Then Went To Her House :) Then Sang Some Songs Together :DDD
After That Went Back To School Again ... Meet Mr Loh ... ^^
Then Practice Our Songs ... Laopo Song Is - Cheng Li De Yue Guang ...
Mine Is - Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin .... :DDD
Actually At First Want Sing Cheng Li De Yue Guang ... But ... ...
Aiya ! I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER 'MUMU' ... :(

Then At Night Liao ... Wahh !@_@ Less People ... I Message Dearest And Say That
'So Less People , Ants , Lizard And Crockaoch Alao Sleep Liao Lo !' Hahahah !!
Hee ... After Sing Liao ... Went Koufu And Eat With Ziyi , Weiting , Laopo And Eunice ^^
Hahahhs ... On The Way We Took Alot Of Picture Worhhx ... When Can Then I Upload ^^
Wooooooooo !!! Now The *Scary Part ...
Then We Need Walk Past D&T Room Marhhs ... We Saw 'Something' Lorhhs ...
We Scream Like Hell !!!! LOLS !!! Then After That ... Go Blah Blah Blah Liao Then
Went To Take Lanturn ... Then Play With Laopo <3>
Saw Jasreel ... Laopo Say Byebye To Her ... She Also Say Back Lorhhs ...
Saw Her , She Actually Very Pretty La ...Smart (3E1 Leh) , Cute Also , Kind ... Caring I Think ?
Me ?? Hais ... Cannot Compare La ... Too Different Already ... :(


Dearest Message Me Say That
He Just Now Play Bball Broke His Right Hand The Thumb The Nail
Now Inside Bleeding ... LOLS !!!!

Worry You Know ?
Aiyooo !!!! Why Uhhs ... I Told Him Earlier To Takecare
Of Himself Already ,
Ok La ... Say The Facts ... How I Feel La , Ok ?
I Just Cannot Understand Why Dearest Together With Me ...
He Always Injured Himself De Lehhs !!
Haiyo !!!!
I Don't Know La .... !!!

Maybe Is We Cannot Be Together Or What ?
Because Always Not The Right Time !
So I Didn't Put Much Hope On It ...
I Just Want To Give Him Everything I Can ...
I Don't Want To Regret ... Like How I Felt When MuMu Leave Me That Day :(
Hais ...
'Zhi Shao Wo Cheng Jing You Shen Ai Guo Ta
Zhi Shao Wo You Gei Ta Wo Neng De
Xian Zai Ru Guo Jiao Wo Fang Shou
Wo Ye Mei You Yi Han Le
Ying Wei Wo Zhi Dao
Wo Ai Guo Ta !'

Baby Uhhs ! Takecare Of Yourself Ohh !!!!
I Sleeping Lerhhs .. Damn Tired Today , Tomorrow Maybe Going Compass
Awhile I Want Buy Something For My Cute Little GodSister :) Hahahhs !
Ok La ... Love You Guys Lots !!!
Mwarkks Mwarkks Mwarkks !!!!

LoveDieYou ^^






JINGXUANNN :DDD
(Happy)