
Yeahhh !!! Blogger Finally Okhays Already ... :DD
Put New Song In My Playlist Again ... (:
Hee ... I've Given Up On You Already MuMu !!!!
Hahahahs ... I'll Not Think Of You Anymore :x
Hahahahhs ... :p
Today Is Wednesday , Went To School As Per Normal ...
Dearest Never Go To School Bcuz Sec2 Got The HBL Thingy Need Do
, So They Won't Be Coming To School For Two Days ... ^^
But , Sad Cannot See Dearest :x Hee ... :x
Hmmph ~ He Said He Gonna Come To School For Wushu Tommorow ...
Yes !!!! Finally , Can See Him Already :x Sometimes I Just Don't Know
If I Should Believe Him ... I Feel So Bad If I Don't Believe Him ...
But I Feel So Insecure If I Believe Him ... URGHHH !
Hahahahhahahahs :X I Siao Liao ....
Then Today After School Went For The Math Games Thingy ...
Wahh , Got Five Stations ... My Group Got Five People Including Me :x
Yiling Was The Leader Follow By Me , Amelia , Eugene And Melvin ^^
We Went To The First Station And It Was The Cube Thingy ...
Wahhh ! Suddenly Thought Of Dearest , If He's Here , Sure Win Already ...
Hahahahahs !! He Good Marhhs , He Know How Play ... In The End ,
All The Groups From 1N1 , Got '0' MARKS !!!
LMAO :c Hee ... Then Went To The Second Station , The Matching Game ...
We Got 4/10 ... :( Hee ... Then Went To The Third Station , 'Money Money'
It Was So Lame ... Skip ! We Got 9/10 ...Then Went To The Fourth Station ,
Tangam And The Puzzle Thingy ... Hahahhs ... Got 5/10 For The Puzzle Thingy ,
2/2 For The Tangam Thingy ... Then ! Went To The Last Station , 'SUDOKU' ...
YEAHHHHH !!!! But Our Group Didn't Manage To Finish It :((( Hee ...
Sleeping Soon Already ...
Sooooo Damn Tired ...
Now Alreday '12Plus' ALREADY ?!?!?
What The Hell ... I Still Thinking Of Just
Now The Michael Jackson Show ... Hahas !!!
Ok Larhhs ... See You Dearest At Wushu Tommorow !
Love Everyone And Espeicially Dearest ! Mwarkks <3
Btw Yesterday Is Chuting And Me 1Month !!!
Happy 1mth Laopo <3>Chuting I LOVE YOU ! <3>
JINGXUANNN :DDD