♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brother Come Fatch Me Home ... Hahs ... But We Went To White Sand The Arcad There ... Azalea Play JUBEAT And Then We See ... Hahs !!! Then Me And Brother Race car ... "AUTO" Derhhx ... Then Brother Lose Me !!! LOLS ! He Say He Don't Know How To Play That One ... hahahs ... He Only Know MAX . And Don't Know What ROFL :x ... ... Anw , Thnks For Everything laaa !!!

LuLu x3