Today After training , so tired ... hahs .... but Aline want to go compass point , so i follow her ... xD
Go there , then split into two groups ... JiaJun they all go Mac eat , Jinkai , Aline , "JunZi" and me went to Kopitiam eat ... hahs >.<
JinKai keep swan me , so bad :( After eating JinKai went to find her girlfrend , Aline went home ... I have nothing beter to do so ... I followed Jinkai xD "SPECIAL" not around i so bored , so lonely ...lolx ...
I really hope lesser people will dislike me . I don't want really ....
And I hope to be with the one I love ... (:
>.< ... Now At Home , Nothing do ... Dad says he maybe buying a bigger cage double deck for vanilla , chocolate and Babiesss :D
Hamsters Are growing bigger and bigger already , Going to sell four soon ... but abit sad ... xD
Think That's For Today ..
Byes ... !!! >.<
Stay Happy Cheerful
Everyday !!!
JINGXUANNN (: